ADVERTISEMENT

Why "Social Media" is great....

While I sometimes take artistic license in illustrations, this data is real/fact-checked. Before Cael won his first national title, there were rarely more than 4 children named "Cael" a year in the US, with a peak of 8 in 1989. The year Cael won his fourth national title/finished undefeated, 222 newborns were named "Cael." Then the name stayed in the top 1000 names in the US for a decade. Now on average about 55 boys are named Cael a year. At some point maybe Ill look by State to see if any trends there.

While I sometimes take artistic license in illustrations, this data is real/fact-checked. Before Cael won his first national title, there were rarely more than 4 children named "Cael" a year in the US, with a peak of 8 in 1989. The year Cael won his fourth national title/finished undefeated, 222 newborns were named "Cael." Then the name stayed in the top 1000 names in the US for a decade. Now on average about 55 boys are named Cael a year. At some point maybe Ill look by State to see if any trends there.
Does the data include the many many to spell Cael? It would be interesting if all the versions also went up at about the same time. Things like Cale, Kale, Callie, etc.

@ATron74kg I was looking for you last weekend--I was seated at the press table that I think was right in front of your seat, but I couldn't figure out who you were. Big fan though--hope you had a great time at Trials!

My new favorite Ahia State fan (he’s speaking of Bassett, Blaze and Jax):

richbuckeye92
Posted on 5 hrs, , User Since 22 months ago, User Post Count: 370

• 5 hrs
  • 22 months
I say go Big, and get them all. Then tell Penn St. were coming for you and will soon own you as we own you in football. Nothing like a top recruit saying yes to help coach Ryan in his rehab.

Unfortunately for this deluded soul, Ryan coaches about as well as he drives

Too soon?

Come The Rock GIF by WWE

Reactions: Chickenman Testa
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT