ADVERTISEMENT

What happens when a President has their electoral votes revoked by several states and those revocations push the total under 270?

WeR0206

Apr 9, 2014
This is an excellent question raised in the below substack:

“…
Issue Four: The future role of SCOTUS

Now that we’re one year into the Brandon administration, and a stolen election needs to be resolved, a constitutional crisis is probably going to form soon.

I see the constitutional crisis taking one of two forms;

Constitutional Crisis One:

Enough States decertify their electoral college votes to put Biden under 270. Remember how the constitution says State legislatures have absolute sovereignty over their choice of electors?

This process is underway as we speak. Arizona, Pennsylvania, Georgia and Wisconsin have already begun investigations into their respective 2020 elections. These states represent more than enough electoral votes to push Brandon under the 270 vote threshold.
Once that happens, Brandon did not win the electoral college and is no longer President.

SCOTUS would have to get involved at that point, as a nicely wrapped constitutional question would be placed before the court.

What happens when a President has their electoral votes revoked by several states and those revocations push the total under 270?

That unique set of circumstances has never materialized in our nation’s history, and those types of questions are precisely what the Supreme Court was created to answer.

They’ll grant a writ of certiorari for sure.

Constitutional Crisis Two:

Trump shows up to Washington DC one day and reveals a Presidential Emergency Action Directive that names him President-in-exile as a result of an attack and successful color revolution by an enemy nation.

President Trump assumed control of a government-in-exile as part of a critical continuity of government procedure because a unique set of circumstances occurred.

An enemy nation conspired with both national political parties to instill their chosen candidate against the will of the people of the United States of America.

This created a situation that is in essence the same as if the United States was attacked with nuclear weapons and the enemy put a puppet in control of the radioactive ruins of the nation.

However, “President” Biden was elected by the electoral college with 306 electoral votes. The process spelt out in the Constitution was followed, and Joseph R. Biden was inaugurated as the 46th President of the United States on January 20, 2021 at 12:00 noon.

You cannot have two presidents - especially not in this age of nuclear weapon command authority. Those orders from the president must be CRYSTAL clear and unambiguous. The military WILL NOT TOLERATE a situation like this - it strikes at the heart of national security and puts the nation at grave risk.

In Part III of my series, I called this situation SCOTUSMANIA 1. That name was in jest, but the constitutional crisis it describes is quite deadly serious.

Again - this is precisely the sort of question that SCOTUS was created to answer.

And again, they’ll grant a writ of certiorari - because there will be a very, very worried military that will demand an answer.

Now, these two scenarios aren’t connected to each other. They were intentionally listed in a one-two order because I think situation one is the preferred option, but option two is in reserve if it’s needed. Both could even be played - the first preferred option that’s beneficial for most parties, and the second “nuclear option” that’s to be activated in the event SCOTUS fails to act.

Option one would also allow devolution and the presidency-in-exile to remain shrouded in secrecy, and everything I’ve seen so far leads me to believe that Trump and the portion of the military that knows about this would prefer to keep it that way - but trust me if it’s necessary to reveal a PEAD in order to correct this wrong perpetrated upon the American people, Trump will reveal that PEAD.

Count on it.

What’s Trump going to ask the court for in terms of relief?

He’s going to ask for new elections - as described in the email obtained by the January 6th committee;

“The draft 54-page complaint demanded that the Supreme Court “declare that the Electoral College votes cast” in six states that President Trump lost “cannot be counted,” and requested that the Court order a “special election” for president in those states.”

Wait - isn’t 2022 an election year?

Why yes, yes it is.

I’ll remind everyone that if Trump won a special election in 2022, he would be sworn in on January 20, 2023. This would allow him to serve the constitutional maximum of 10 years as President.

I love it when a plan comes together….”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News