ADVERTISEMENT

Vincenzo Joseph will be on Takedown Radio

I am excited about Joseph..I wonder how competitive he will be at the beginning wrestling Zain and Nolf in the Room. I imagine some lumps will be taken:eek: If the Saying Iron sharpens Iron has any real meaning I imagine Joseph will be more than ready after his Redshirt Season. From the Looks of him at Dapper Dan, and throughout his career he is gonna be another special Penn State Wrestler.

I think he had a nice jump in ability his senior year similar to Nolf. He defeated Ashnault not that long ago so I'm guessing he will do pretty well in the room for being fresh out of high school.

Last edited:
I am excited about Joseph..I wonder how competitive he will be at the beginning wrestling Zain and Nolf in the Room. I imagine some lumps will be taken:eek: If the Saying Iron sharpens Iron has any real meaning I imagine Joseph will be more than ready after his Redshirt Season. From the Looks of him at Dapper Dan, and throughout his career he is gonna be another special Penn State Wrestler.

Zain beat Cenzo at Junior World Team Trials 5-0 so I suppose that could indicate something where Cenzo is. I'd say he'll be a tough, valuable partner for Zain and Nolf this year, before taking the starting nod at 157 the following year, with Nolf bumping to 165.

The general consensus is that after redshirting a year Cenzo's likely to slot in at '57 with Nolf up to '65, right?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT