ADVERTISEMENT

Verk

Seriously. It is clearly apparent from Verk's tweet that Jarod was referencing something quite negative in his life that made him sad. To choose to attack his spiritual beliefs at that time exposes a giant and highly negative window into your lack of compassion and humanity. I know numerous Atheists and Agnostics who would never think of posting the kind of arrogant and insulting posts that you have done, Attacking ones belief in a time of pain/loss is truly bottom-feeder behavior. You have gained nothing but degradation from your comments and behavior. If that somehow makes you feel better.......then I and many others feel extremely sorry for you. Perhaps a soul-searching intervention is warranted with respect to your believes and willingness to insult and belittle others for their beliefs. Find a mirror....and use it wisely. Peace
Nicely put. Better than the “knee him in the nuts and hope it doesn’t get stuck” thought in my head.

• Haha
Reactions: Hotshoe
I love it when religious people play the victims. Never gets old.
"Keep your beliefs to yourself while we display ours at will"

Reactions: zubrus1
To mock a 20 year olds faith is simply disgusted. Whether he knew about the passing of a family member or not. Mods...time to ban this cretin.
Please do not ban Jammenz. The professional-victim, bad-intent-ascribing cancel culture that tough guys love to make fun of should not invade the tough sport of wrestling.

Jammenz defied political correctness on Twitter, not BWI, and made one single defense of himself on BWI.

Last edited:
No one forced Jammiez to follow Verk’s Twitter and I’m guessing that Verk didn’t post his beliefs on Jammiez’s account. Being an atheist doesn’t make Jammirz an ass, going out of his way to antagonize Verk on Verk’s feed is what makes him an ass. The same way a religious person would be an Ass for antagonizing Jammiez on Jammiez’s feed.

I love it when religious people play the victims. Never gets old.
"Keep your beliefs to yourself while we display ours at will"

No one forced Jammiez to follow Verk’s Twitter and I’m guessing that Verk didn’t post his beliefs on Jammiez’s account. Being an atheist doesn’t make Jammirz an ass, going out of his way to antagonize Verk on Verk’s feed is what makes him an ass. The same way a religious person would be an Ass for antagonizing Jammiez on Jammiez’s feed.

I like this take manatree (autocorrect wants me to call you manatee). Live and let live.

This is like Sam Harris meeting QAnon. I do not follow Verk nor did I post anything to this board. I do follow Pat Mineo and made an innocuous reply to his retweet/like. Of course the rabid mob care nothing of facts, nor of their own hypocrisy.

Regarding someone who lost a young child and has written a book, Chosen Suffering, about how it has impacted his beliefs. I'll let the posters self-identify themselves.

“Buckeye Jesus. - he believes Dinosaurs coexisted with man and denies the fossil record and the efficacy of vaccines. He’s a wide-eyed kook.”
“I don't see what's wrong with hammering him on those. They are factually incorrect. You'd have to be a kook to believe either of those things. It has nothing to do with religion and everything to do with denying reality.”
But he's seen dinosaurs coexisting with man.”
....………..
He has seen Elvis, too. (with a pic of Elvis as Jesus)
............................................................................................
Should the opposing combatants wear long flowing robes that possess great mystic powers and seek to inflict positive infinity on us.....
I relate it to old time Catholic religion. In order to be recognized as being more reverent, you had to kneel down a lot and not eat meat on Friday. Like that makes you holier?

What about when it's posted here? Do I come here to read that?
I ignore it 99% of the time and would not have posted the comment Jammenz did, but it's always a double standard.
My response was not to defend Jammenz, it was to those that think religion is beyond ridicule. That's dangerous. When someone says something foolish they usually receive feedback, somehow religion is supposed to be exempt?
Religion discussion is either allowed or it isn't. If it isn't, enforce it. If it is, accept it when it's flaws are posted.

Consider:

Alice: “Trust in Trump’s plan even when it’s hard to understand”

Bob: “Or even when it's nonexistent.”

———
What would ~we righteous bystanders’ responses have been?

It’s an interesting question for alien anthropologists and sociologists to ponder.

Consider:

Alice: “Trust in Trump’s plan even when it’s hard to understand”

Bob: “Or even when it's nonexistent.”

———
What would ~we righteous bystanders’ responses have been?

It’s an interesting question for alien anthropologists and sociologists to ponder.

Dude, mixing Trump with religion? Nitro meets Glycerine. Run away from that Dog.

What about when it's posted here? Do I come here to read that?
I ignore it 99% of the time and would not have posted the comment Jammenz did, but it's always a double standard.
My response was not to defend Jammenz, it was to those that think religion is beyond ridicule. That's dangerous. When someone says something foolish they usually receive feedback, somehow religion is supposed to be exempt?
Religion discussion is either allowed or it isn't. If it isn't, enforce it. If it is, accept it when it's flaws are posted.

But what about when Coke switched formulas and released New Coke? Apple, meet orange. That’s not what happened here.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cali_Nittany
But what about when Coke switched formulas and released New Coke? Apple, meet orange. That’s not what happened here.
It's exactly what happened when he was told he could not post anything anti religion here. Yet I see religious posts everyday. The only thing Apples and Oranges is the rules and those who govern them.

Please do not ban Jammenz. The professional-victim, bad-intent-ascribing cancel culture that tough guys love to make fun of should not invade the tough sport of wrestling.

Jammenz defied political correctness on Twitter, not BWI, and made one single defense of himself on BWI.
Nobody is banning him. It's never appropriate to post what he did, religion or no religion. His tweet served no purpose but personal hatred. It's also not his first time doing stupid sh&t like that as has been pointed out. His post here was doubling down on stupidity. As for religious posts? No one here is telling others what to do when they say thank God, a personal statement, or ask for prayers. It's a huge difference from mocking one's beliefs.

For the record. The only folks that get banned here are when they're drunk off their ass attacking the program or Cael in a ridiculous way, or bring up Sandusky. You have to really work hard to get banned here. If you do, you definitely deserve it.

Evidently, I'm supposed to search through the obituaries before I post something sane about religious nonsense. Most are aware that many wrestlers/coaches regularly post religious superstition on twitter and I often make a rational response.
Well. I guess it’s understandable that a Minnesota wrestling fan would have a lack of belief in a higher power.

Word

I love manatrees.
tumblr_mm5p8riZOX1s9byz3o1_400.gif

Evidently, I'm supposed to search through the obituaries before I post something sane about religious nonsense. Most are aware that many wrestlers/coaches regularly post religious superstition on twitter and I often make a rational response.
I used to think the same. Why don't you take a look at 'The Historical Figure of Jesus' by E.P. Sanders. It's on Amazon. No superstition. It all happened. Doubt you have the balls to read it.

I used to think the same. Why don't you take a look at 'The Historical Figure of Jesus' by E.P. Sanders. It's on Amazon. No superstition. It all happened. Doubt you have the balls to read it.

For those only willing to invest a few hours, Josh McDowell's - "More than a Carpenter". $7 less than 130 pages. Heck I'll even buy it for you.

Amazon product ASIN 1414326270

Reactions: Lumpy Johnson
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT