ADVERTISEMENT

Verk

Lee moving to 149?

Edit: posted this before I saw the grandfather thing. T’s and p’s

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Str8DBLz
I think I came across in obituaries that his grandfather passed.
You're right. Deepest condolences to Verk.

Edward Ronald Verkleeren, 83, passed away peacefully at his home in Belle Vernon, Wednesday, Feb. 3, 2021, surrounded by his family. He was the beloved husband of Cecil Irene (Burgan) Verkleeren for nearly 53 years; father of Ronald (Erica) Verkleeren, of Horseheads, N.Y., Gary (Tami) Verkleeren, of Greensburg, and Jeff (Nicole) Verkleeren, of Plum Borough; and grandfather of nine, Derek, Jarod, Alexa, Trevor, Sophia, Aaron, Emma, Aiden and Macey.

Non-rhetorical question: what evidence exists to indicate the replier to Jared Verkleeren's tweet was aware that his grandfather had died? If you click on J.V.'s tweet, there is nothing to indicate that.

Go ahead and make excuses.. Any idiot can tell Verk's tweet wasn't elation. Trolling him is inexcusable.

Whose making excuses? I asked a simple question. "Trust in God's plan . . ." could refer to anything if you weren't aware of the context or situation, and it might be the case that the responder did not, in which case it wasn't as nefarious or obtuse as you would like to imagine. You are a clearly a self-righteous authoritarian who would rather pronounce judgment on people than understand something.

Whose making excuses? I asked a simple question. "Trust in God's plan . . ." could refer to anything if you weren't aware of the context or situation, and it might be the case that the responder did not, in which case it wasn't as nefarious or obtuse as you would like to imagine. You are a clearly a self-righteous authoritarian who would rather pronounce judgment on people than understand something.
Get%2BOut.gif

Non-rhetorical question: what evidence exists to indicate the replier to Jared Verkleeren's tweet was aware that his grandfather had died? If you click on J.V.'s tweet, there is nothing to indicate that.
Evidently, I'm supposed to search through the obituaries before I post something sane about religious nonsense. Most are aware that many wrestlers/coaches regularly post religious superstition on twitter and I often make a rational response.

Jam, at one time, you talked wrestling. Now all you do is mock wrestlers faith. You are too pathetic to be called an @$$hole because an @$$hole at least serves a purpose.

Don't let him get to you. The name calling isn't necessary. Jammenz insensitivity and disregard of basic human decency is well apparent on its own.

• Haha
Reactions: SRATH
What is the point of any post like that? It's distasteful anyway you look at it. If someone believes in something, why do folks have to constantly sh&t on it? Why can't people just let people alone to have their own beliefs?

Last edited:
Evidently, I'm supposed to search through the obituaries before I post something sane about religious nonsense. Most are aware that many wrestlers/coaches regularly post religious superstition on twitter and I often make a rational response.
Dude, take your crap out of here. You don't come here and post anti religious nonsense. You don't believe or believe, no one cares, but it doesn’t belong here.

"Atheists' express their rage against god although in their view He does not exist"
C.S. Lewis

As a fellow Atheist, You are a A$$, the only reason to attack believers in your manner is because you are jealous that they find strength and positive purpose in life. It says a lot about you that it bothers you so much you feel the need to try and tear people down to build yourself up. SAD You will pretend that you are "Educating"...laughable.

POS, go away!!!

Reactions: Lumpy Johnson
I wonder if Verk is dealing with a 1-2 punch, I.e. more than one significant issue right now. Losing any family member is tough, but we also know he was injured in his last match. His tweet just might indicate he is dealing with something serious on that front as well. Or hearts go out to him on both accounts.

Reactions: Ja1339
"Atheists' express their rage against god although in their view He does not exist"
C.S. Lewis

As a fellow Atheist, You are a A$$, the only reason to attack believers in your manner is because you are jealous that they find strength and positive purpose in life. It says a lot about you that it bothers you so much you feel the need to try and tear people down to build yourself up. SAD You will pretend that you are "Educating"...laughable.
This in a nutshell.

I see your point on THAT clip of a tweet there wasnt anything about JVs grandfather. Bottom line is you shouldnt bash someone's faith because it disagree with your beliefs or there lack of.

Alien anthropologists who study early-21st century humans might find it interesting to compare how the two topics which allegedly are not suitable for polite conversation, politics and religion, are respectively treated on social media.

Seriously. It is clearly apparent from Verk's tweet that Jarod was referencing something quite negative in his life that made him sad. To choose to attack his spiritual beliefs at that time exposes a giant and highly negative window into your lack of compassion and humanity. I know numerous Atheists and Agnostics who would never think of posting the kind of arrogant and insulting posts that you have done, Attacking ones belief in a time of pain/loss is truly bottom-feeder behavior. You have gained nothing but degradation from your comments and behavior. If that somehow makes you feel better.......then I and many others feel extremely sorry for you. Perhaps a soul-searching intervention is warranted with respect to your believes and willingness to insult and belittle others for their beliefs. Find a mirror....and use it wisely. Peace

C.S. Lewis

Unfortunately, Lewis is right. There is a certain proportion of self-professed atheists are actually misotheists.

My neighbor identifies as an atheist (although I think based on some of his statements, he's actually more properly an agnostic, since his position is there's no evidence of a deity or deity, rather than claiming there's evidence of no deity or deity). If people head off to the house of worship, he's indifferent and maybe mildly amused, but sees no need to dispute other people's convictions.

I understand that. It's reasonable.

"Jammenz" is clearly looking for people expressing any theistic sentiment and then making confrontational or antagonistic comments, not having clue one what promoted their expression.

is an example of of Lewis' statement. If he was really an atheist, he's shrug and move on. Instead he seems to think his tweet accomplishes anything.

He's also an example of why Dorsey and Twitter with all their "trust and safety" sanctimony are total frauds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT