ADVERTISEMENT

USC & Arizona Tied 28-28

Now 17-14 Zona at half.

USC was given a TD on a clear incompletion with 2 seconds remaining in half. A really bad call - ball clearly comes lose from receiver's hands, hits ground and USC receiver traps it underneath him.

USC was given a TD on a clear incompletion with 2 seconds remaining in half. A really bad call - ball clearly comes lose from receiver's hands, hits ground and USC receiver traps it underneath him.
I thought he probably trapped it as well. Problem was the call on the field was TD and on replay there was no clear and obvious view to overturn it IMO.

Reactions: bison13
I thought he probably trapped it as well. Problem was the call on the field was TD and on replay there was no clear and obvious view to overturn it IMO.
Yep…no good clip for the evidence to overturn it.

Reactions: psu00
A stupid roughing the passer hit by Arizona and just like that USC is now up 21-20. I have a feeling this will not be close by the time it ends.

A stupid roughing the passer hit by Arizona and just like that USC is now up 21-20. I have a feeling this will not be close by the time it ends.
And that followed the terrible pass interference penalty on 4th down where the corner totally got lost and never looked for the ball.

USC gets every call and the announcers are completely enamored with them. God forbid anyone even give Caleb Williams a dirty look!

USC just had one of the most ridiculous sequences I have ever seen to end up in overtime with this crappy opponent.

Their pompous coach and QB clearly wanted a touchdown, and ended up with an incomplete pass that could have been a pick 6 given how it was thrown, a fumbled exchange, they almost forgot they had a timeout, and then a high snap on the field goal. I really hope it ends up staying up this late to see them lose!

I think it’s down to Washington and Oregon being the class of that conference. I am convinced that we would beat USC by a very large margin.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT