ADVERTISEMENT

Updated 1/28: Offseason personnel tracker (Will Levis enters portal)

Aug 31, 2005
State College
bwi.rivals.com

We're going to just keep this list running as a one-stop shop for Penn State's personnel as the offseason officially begins.

That's guys coming back, guys not, guys going pro, transfers out, transfers in. We'll have the latest at the top working backwards. So far, Pat Freiermuth and Shane Simmons. Many, many more to come.

We're going to just keep this list running as a one-stop shop for Penn State's personnel as the offseason officially begins.

That's guys coming back, guys not, guys going pro, transfers out, transfers in. We'll have the latest at the top working backwards. So far, Pat Freiermuth and Shane Simmons. Many, many more to come.

Awesome new feature. Well done.

Reactions: m48tank

Expect this to be quite the list this year.

Am I the only one who noticed Coach Scott wasn’t thanked? I know it was only one year but still found it interesting but maybe I’m just making something out of nothing.

Reactions: Gorki26
Am I the only one who noticed Coach Scott wasn’t thanked? I know it was only one year but still found it interesting but maybe I’m just making something out of nothing.

Well maybe but I look at it this way. Shane has been in the program for 4-5 years right? He wasn't his line coach for 4.5 of those years and with all the limited contact and being a role player I wonder how much contact he even had with him, other than the zoom classes of course. So you might be reading a little more into it than exists but then I'm guessing too.

Just wish I didnt have the extra CLICK ya know what I mean NATE

Like it Nate

But you should also do a spreadsheet to classify by grade and position !

PSU has been in contact with former target CB MJ Devonshire from Aliquippa i think he was a 2019 recruit. Looking to transfer from Kentucky

PSU has been in contact with former target CB MJ Devonshire from Aliquippa i think he was a 2019 recruit. Looking to transfer from Kentucky

If I recall correctly, his dad was a coach (can't recall if head or assistant) on the 'Quips staff. Marlin also ran track, and I believe he was a PIAA State Champion a few times.

This surprises me and makes me wonder if one or more young CBs are expected to leave. On the surface we appear to have plenty of CBs: Ellis, Porter, Wilson, Hardy, King, Davis, Johnson, and maybe TCF and/or Donovan Johnson.

This surprises me and makes me wonder if one or more young CBs are expected to leave. On the surface we appear to have plenty of CBs: Ellis, Porter, Wilson, Hardy, King, Davis, Johnson, and maybe TCF and/or Donovan Johnson.
Isn’t Devonshire a safety?

I agree. Hawkins to me is such an enigma.
That is exactly what I said in my football chat posted here in the Lions den yesterday. Both Rs.Fr. DT Hakeem Beamon [6-3, 298] and Rs.Fr. DT Dvon Ellies [6-1, 301] have moved ahead of Judge Culpepper [6-4, 292] at the 3-technique DT position on the defensive line.

Both Beamon and Ellies got on the field against Illinois ahead of Culpepper. Not surprised at all Culpepper has decided to enter the transfer portal.

This sucks. I was hoping he'd work out. I guess both Beamon AND Ellies have passed him. I expected Hawkins more than Culpepper.
Agreed!
ulpepper leaving is going to hurt... we are not very deep there....

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT