ADVERTISEMENT

Tom Brady Roast on Netflix

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
I haven't watched this yet but the clips are pretty funny and they certainly didn't hold anything back. Apparently, Brady referred to a video of Bill Belichick leaving a gals house early in the morning that was caught on a ring camera. YOu can find it if you google it. Is that really him? OMG.

They also hammered Kraft's penchant for massages.

Spoiler alert.

I haven't watched this yet but the clips are pretty funny and they certainly didn't hold anything back. Apparently, Brady referred to a video of Bill Belichick leaving a gals house early in the morning that was caught on a ring camera. YOu can find it if you google it. Is that really him? OMG.

Spoiler alert.

100% vulgar, 0% funny. What a shot head that guy is.

nikki Glazer was damn good. was interesting to see all of the Aaron Hernandez jokes, these dudes played with the dude...

Pretty funny that with all of the issues (Dead TE jokes, deflate gate, spying, messages) that KK is who is booed
She and her family of "celebrities" probably sent an army of publicists and lawyers after them, or threatened to use their various platforms to bad mouth Netflix or something. It wasn't edited out when I watched which was about 24 hours after it aired live, so they changed it later for whatever reason.

I can't wait until that family disappears from the public eye. As one of my favorite sayings goes, everything I know about the Kardashians I've learned against my will.

She and her family of "celebrities" probably sent an army of publicists and lawyers after them, or threatened to use their various platforms to bad mouth Netflix or something. It wasn't edited out when I watched which was about 24 hours after it aired live, so they changed it later for whatever reason.

I can't wait until that family disappears from the public eye. As one of my favorite sayings goes, everything I know about the Kardashians I've learned against my will.
She is worth over a billion…..I hear. The rest of the family probably another million. They are connected to dozens of companies which gives them huge clout.

Sick world we live in…..😿

Judas Priest Mary. I doubt you were their target audience, but I am sorry you were offended.
Mary is an 80 year old born again christian trans female. There’s probably only a few of her demographic in the whole country.

Last edited:

Spoiler alert.

That was painfully funny. Oh my god - the Whale’s Vagina and Cotton picking jokes - yikes

A few things:
- This was as crude of a roast as I’ve ever seen, and I felt uncomfortable at times watching it, and I was watching it alone!!!
- Since it was live, it seemed to drag on at times, especially with Kevin Hart.
- All that being said, OMG, I laughed my ass off on pretty much every roaster.
- Nikki G has been doing these roasts for a minute now on Comedy Central. Not only is she sexy and hot AF, but she absolutely kills it every time she does it. Watching how effortlessly and polished she is while scorching her subject is not a surprise in my eyes. She’s one of the best in the game. And sexy AF.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obliviax
I thought it was funny as can be. The only thing that annoyed me was Kevin Hart jumping up after every joke like he had a bad case of Swamp Ass.

nikki Glazer was damn good. was interesting to see all of the Aaron Hernandez jokes, these dudes played with the dude...
I thought it was great. Nikki G was awesome as was Andrew Schultz. Guy named Tony Hinchcliffe was like a machine gun with quips. Never heard of him but he was on fire. Gronk was a great sport. I think 25% of the roast was directed at him. When it was his turn, he was totally unfiltered. I was a bit uncomfortable on those and a few were jokes at the moment. Bill Bellicheck was pretty good as well. Taking and giving it. Drew Bledsoe seemed like something was wrong. He did a good job but was always licking his lips and making funny faces. Maybe he was a bit wasted in his wine that he pitched. The Bert and Tom segment was very strange as well. I actually have no idea who they are or their schtick. Everything was up for attack for certain. Kevin Hart was ok. He was laughing uncontrollably after a few bits. Great crowd for the event. Woke certainly wasn’t allowed in the building for this show, that’s certain.

America's whores.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT