ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting The latest on 2023 RB target London Montgomery

ELammers

Staff
Oct 21, 2021

It will be interesting to see what London Montgomery does now after adding Michigan today.

He is going to WVU this weekend and then I got the sense he would be done with visits.

When Penn State offered they were certainly slow playing him until they saw a little more, specifically how his track times would improve.
They wanted to see him pop off a 10.6 or something like that, while allowing Seider to recruit his other top guys.

I also felt like Montgomery, from the beginning, when Penn State offered wasn’t going to be in a rush to commit like some may have thought. I though he would want to go visit others and see what else was out there for him.

However then after his last visit, you could tell Penn State turned it up and obviously doesn’t want to lose him (his track times have been trending up, plus other schools continue to jump in). They probably told Seider we need to lock this kid down and you can still recruit your other guys and if you land them, then fine we will take two.

Now they will want to do that even more because no way Franklin will want to lose him to Harbaugh, he will probably now personally start to recruit him heavy if I had to bet.

Last edited by a moderator:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News