ADVERTISEMENT

Some insight on Drew Allar

I have to wonder how the staff coaches these kids up to always say the right things.

I saw that Drew has lost about five lbs and wants to lose more. He's down to 240, he said. Is this to gain speed and quickness?

I have to wonder how the staff coaches these kids up to always say the right things.

I saw that Drew has lost about five lbs and wants to lose more. He's down to 240, he said. Is this to gain speed and quickness?
My guess is most large programs have training programs for public speaking. Teach them good diction, presentation, voice, how to deflect difficult questions and redirect to the desired message.

Helps them in many ways….. better image for school, better image for players, and helps develop lifelong skills.

Everyone should take such training. Helps in career, family and socially.

My guess is most large programs have training programs for public speaking. Teach them good diction, presentation, voice, how to deflect difficult questions and redirect to the desired message.

Helps them in many ways….. better image for school, better image for players, and helps develop lifelong skills.

Everyone should take such training. Helps in career, family and socially.
Do you think we can get the guys on this board enrolled?😉

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT