Recruiting Chat with Ryan Snyder

Status
Not open for further replies.

RyanSnyder

BWI Recruiting Analyst
Silver Member
Nov 2, 2013
Bellefonte
Lots going on today. I'll be in and out throughout the afternoon, so just leave your questions and I'll get to them when I get the chance.

A few notes beforehand...

- There's lots of talk right now that Zach Harrison is headed to Ohio State. Whether that's legit or not though, we'll see. The talk right now is that he informed Michigan last night that he's not headed to Michigan. I think that's why a lot of people are predicting Ohio State all of a sudden. I'm not sure if he's spoken with Penn State or not. I've always thought that he'll end up at Ohio State. I'm not going to put in a prediction, but if I did, it would be for the Buckeyes. I believe he's tweeting out his prediction around 9 AM. However, his account if private. He hasn't accepted my follow request, which I placed about 10 months ago, haha. I'm sure someone from Rivals will have it covered.

- I was told this morning that John Dunmore will be signing with a school tomorrow and I was told by one source that it will be with Penn State. I'm hoping to speak with contacts on campus later today to get a feel for what the coaching staff is expecting. With Dunmore, it's basically a situation where I'll believe it when I see it. I still think PSU should be considered the favorite, but I just don't know exactly what he's thinking. All the info I'm receiving there is secondhand, so we'll see what happens.

- Not much has changed with Noah Cain. I'm still thinking Penn State, but his family isn't leaking anything out. That'll be one to tune in for tomorrow. I believe ESPN's coverage is on ESPN2. It's supposed to be around 11AM ET.

- Cornelius Johnson has gone quiet. I'm leaning Michigan there, but I can't act like I have a great feel for the situation. It's still unclear what time he plans to announce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News