ADVERTISEMENT

PSU-Only Recruiting Info

People are kind of sleeping on this kid. He is going to be a PSU Starter and National champion some day. Very few people have him in the projected future lineups. This kid jumped levels the last few years.

Reactions: Zukovski
People are kind of sleeping on this kid. He is going to be a PSU Starter and National champion some day. Very few people have him in the projected future lineups. This kid jumped levels the last few years.
He's like this year's Cael Nasdeo, committed to Penn State as more or less a room guy then jumped levels, won PIAAs, and made some noise at the national level, so it looks like he's an AA level college wrestler, but no path to starting exists in the loaded PSU room. Just like, is Nasdeo going to beat out Luke Lilledahl? Is Asher going to beat out Ryder, Duke, Sealey, Henckel, etc.? I just don't see it, but that's clearly a statement about the other guys, not Asher.

Who are you writing about?

He's like this year's Cael Nasdeo, committed to Penn State as more or less a room guy then jumped levels, won PIAAs, and made some noise at the national level, so it looks like he's an AA level college wrestler, but no path to starting exists in the loaded PSU room. Just like, is Nasdeo going to beat out Luke Lilledahl? Is Asher going to beat out Ryder, Duke, Sealey, Henckel, etc.? I just don't see it, but that's clearly a statement about the other guys, not Asher.
I could be wrong, but Asher strikes me as the kid who when he starts to take his improvement strides (this year) he just keeps improving in chunks at a time. By his second year in that room he is probably going to be a handful for everybody.

Sounds like Davino is growing and may end up in 141 range. Since people are projecting Blaze there, this may help us in the battle for Blaze.

i agree, CT
giphy-downsized-large.gif

Sounds like Davino is growing and may end up in 141 range. Since people are projecting Blaze there, this may help us in the battle for Blaze.
Time to focus the Board’s positive energy on Blaze. Can’t hurt that he’ll be teammates at Worlds with Lilledahl, Duke, Mirasola, Ryder, and (replenishes my inkwell) Barr

Last edited:
Time to focus the Board’s positive energy on Blaze. Can’t hurt that he’ll be teammates at Worlds with Lilledahl, Duke, Mirasola, Ryder, and (replenishes my inkwell) Mirasola
Cupped hands, laser-focus, full court press and positive energy.

Even if we only give 83%, it's inevitable that he comes and joins us. He wants to stay in the Midwest, of course.

Reactions: SlipperyPete12
Cupped hands, laser-focus, full court press and positive energy.

Even if we only give 83%, it's inevitable that he comes and joins us. He wants to stay in the Midwest, of course.
YOU FORGOT THE CAPS!!!

And all geography references courtesy of Mark Hall.

And he apparently decided to change his name to Hodge.

Our local paper has had a chronic issue with lack of proofreading/editing, but this one takes the cake!
There is nothing wrong with this...
Dan Hodge has risen from the dead, returned to and finished HS and like all great wrestlers of the current time, has committed to PSU. Also, there is something about Lilledahl happening as well.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT