ADVERTISEMENT

Playboy's Hottest College Coed: PSU's Zoe Pugh

DWillFanClubPrez

Nov 6, 2005
http://www.playboy.com/articles/hot-college-babe-from-penn-state

Playboy named the 20-year old stunner from Jessup, PA (Lackawanna County) it's hottest coed this week. It was an exhausting search but the beautiful psychology junior with the 3.8 GPA prevailed.

Rumor has it that she'll be appearing at The Family Clothesline before one of the major football games this Fall. Can't wait to get my pic taken with her!

We Are!

I was going to say, "pass" until I came across the picture of her chugging a bottle of Jack.

http://www.playboy.com/articles/hot-college-babe-from-penn-state

Playboy named the 20-year old stunner from Jessup, PA (Lackawanna County) it's hottest coed this week. It was an exhausting search but the beautiful psychology junior with the 3.8 GPA prevailed.

Rumor has it that she'll be appearing at The Family Clothesline before one of the major football games this Fall. Can't wait to get my pic taken with her!

We Are!

I have a feeling Judge Smails will be shopping at the Clothesline that weekend...

A 20 year old chugging a bottle of Jack....probably not the smartest thing to put out there........

perhaps it was a prop?

Seriously, gal is cute and all...but you can find another 500 just as cute at PSU and every other major school. Not sure what she did to rise to this level of distinction. Regardless, God Bless her little heart and the best of luck to her. Hugh, I am hearing, may suffer the same fate as Bill Cosby if the press pushes it.

...not stand a chance...

awesome play there, 'ro.

not a knock on the rush chairman at all -- he's a great poster. after the all the years of his posts, and people posting about him, I thought your play on that was quite impressive.

perhaps it was a prop?

Seriously, gal is cute and all...but you can find another 500 just as cute at PSU and every other major school. Not sure what she did to rise to this level of distinction. Regardless, God Bless her little heart and the best of luck to her. Hugh, I am hearing, may suffer the same fate as Bill Cosby if the press pushes it.
I agree, although they've only found 489 others just as cute at PSU. At Pitt they found 27,347. At Rutgers they found 1 but she was just visiting.:rolleyes:

Reactions: Blueblood4eva
This thread reminds me of a good joke I heard from an OSU guy:

Nine out ten girls in the Big 10 are hot. The 10th goes to Michigan. :D

Reactions: john4psu
perhaps it was a prop?

I agree, she looks nothing more than average to me. I'm not excited. LOL

I agree, although they've only found 489 others just as cute at PSU. At Pitt they found 27,347. At Rutgers they found 1 but she was just visiting.:rolleyes:

But the one at Rutgers was "diverse"! That counts for something, just like their 50 rainbow, Knighty Mascots.

Her insta has been making the rounds on a number of college sites lately. I am glad I'm young enough that it's not inappropriate for me, but sad it is unlikely to happen.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT