ADVERTISEMENT

Basketball Penn State Hoops lands Temple transfer forward Zach Hicks

AT 6' 7", and someone who can hit from behind the arc, this is a great get for Penn State. With Kern at 6' 7" and Brown at 6' 5" we can put some size on the court. Now if he can get Deloach to commit we would add 6' 9" to the starting lineup. And we may not be out of the running for the services of Booth. The longer he doesn't sign with ND, the better it just might be for Penn State. I am hoping that dear old dad can give him a nudge in our direction.

I'm a Temple grad, there during the Owls heyday in the 80s. Still follow them closely, albeit they've largely sucked since Chaney left.

Huge PSU Football fan, my daughter is at UP and loves it. If you haven't seen Hicks play, PSU got a really good player. He's a great shooter, mismatch at 3/4, and he's evolving. I can see him playing in the NBA some day, as a 6'8" shooter.

AT 6' 7", and someone who can hit from behind the arc, this is a great get for Penn State. With Kern at 6' 7" and Brown at 6' 5" we can put some size on the court. Now if he can get Deloach to commit we would add 6' 9" to the starting lineup. And we may not be out of the running for the services of Booth. The longer he doesn't sign with ND, the better it just might be for Penn State. I am hoping that dear old dad can give him a nudge in our direction.

I'm a Temple grad, there during the Owls heyday in the 80s. Still follow them closely, albeit they've largely sucked since Chaney left.

Huge PSU Football fan, my daughter is at UP and loves it. If you haven't seen Hicks play, PSU got a really good player. He's a great shooter, mismatch at 3/4, and he's evolving. I can see him playing in the NBA some day, as a 6'8" shooter.
I believe this is good pick up. Played in a good basketball league (American Athletic Conference), so his stats are legit and he is probably on an upward trajectory as a swing forward. Slowly building.
Really want to see Njie and Mahaffey return.

Reactions: bison13
It sounds like we are out of it for Deloach. I'd be more shocked if Booth recommits. Hicks seems like a Lundy replacement. Wahab is a nightmare due to overactive "handlers". I'd much prefer efton Reid as I think he'd fit Rhoads style better.

OK, took the circular route back to the Hoyas. Perhaps liked the new hire of Coach Cooley who came from Providence.
No...he's already gone from Georgetown to Maryland back to Georgetown. Now, he's on the move again, and we're in the mix.

It sounds like we are out of it for Deloach. I'd be more shocked if Booth recommits. Hicks seems like a Lundy replacement. Wahab is a nightmare due to overactive "handlers". I'd much prefer efton Reid as I think he'd fit Rhoads style better.
What's up with the "handlers", are they NIL shopping?

I think in his case it's just constant meddling. If you land qudus you may have his American handler lighting up your phone every day. Maybe similar to rahsir Bolton's dad. He, like Qudus, transferred around thru HS and college.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT