ADVERTISEMENT

Other Games 9/23

LandoComando

Nov 29, 2021
Finally a good weekend for college football this season. It would be huge for Penn State if Clemson could knock of FSU today. Some really good 3:30 games prior to the White Out as well.

Clemson played too conservatively....going to cost them this game which also hurts Penn State

Clemson gave that game away! Off coordinator should be reprimanded for getting cute on the drive that they missed the FG and in OT!

Reactions: LandoComando
For sure...bad luck for Penn State in this one
FSU doesn't control PSU's destiny. PSU wins the Big Ten with 1 loss it is in. If PSU is a 1 loss team with no conference championship, then it isnt getting past an ACC champion anyway.

FSU doesn't control PSU's destiny. PSU wins the Big Ten with 1 loss it is in. If PSU is a 1 loss team with no conference championship, then it isnt getting past an ACC champion anyway.
You want to focus on all options of getting in not just 1. And yes an 11-1 Penn State with a loss to Michigan or Ohio State absolutely can get in over the ACC champ just not an undefeated one.

Such a solid azz Utah team Lions beat in the Rose Bowl. Would like to see them get Rising back in time to make a run.

Bama Ole Miss.

Bama blocks a punt. First and goal from 1. High snap on 1st down. QB run out for a loss on 2nd. Sack on 3rd. Lost around 20 yards and kicked a FG.

Bama has a lot of issues. Wouldn't doubt a 3 or 4 loss year.

Bama Ole Miss.

Bama blocks a punt. First and goal from 1. High snap on 1st down. QB run out for a loss on 2nd. Sack on 3rd. Lost around 20 yards and kicked a FG.

Agreed--they'll be hitting the portal hard for a QB next yer

Bama Ole Miss.

I was surprised Saban hired Tommy Rees from ND as his OC. Rees wasn't very good @ ND. Alabama offense isn't good.

Reactions: lazydave841
What the hell is happening in Blacksburg? Lost to Marshall today and previously to Rutgers and Purdue. I've never cared much for VaTech but they have a rich tradition and after Pry was named HC I started cheering for them but the program seems in total disarray. Did Fuentes leave the program in that bad of shape?

What the hell is happening in Blacksburg? Lost to Marshall today and previously to Rutgers and Purdue. I've never cared much for VaTech but they have a rich tradition and after Pry was named HC I started cheering for them but the program seems in total disarray. Did Fuentes leave the program in that bad of shape?
Seems like VA Tech was solely good because of Beamer...when Pry is the best coach you can land it says something. Never understood that hire though I like the guy.

Beamer used to get some of those top 10 VA kids once he built them up. The reality is, they were a consistent 9 win team for 12-15 years and it dried up with the coach who started it.

Fuente did hurt recruiting and they have spiraled downward since.

Seems like VA Tech was solely good because of Beamer...when Pry is the best coach you can land it says something. Never understood that hire though I like the guy.

This is why I think Pry should have taken a lower level HC job first. This was a lose-lose entirely. Nobody is gonna replicate Beamer. You aren't gonna win there either when PSU, Tennessee and UGA are cherry picking the top 10.

This is why I think Pry should have taken a lower level HC job first. This was a lose-lose entirely. Nobody is gonna replicate Beamer. You aren't gonna win there either when PSU, Tennessee and UGA are cherry picking the top 10.
Completely agree

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT