ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Mt. Nittany sends his regards. Check out his latest (link)

Zenophile

Oct 21, 2001
Directly above the center of the Earth
An article about his fantastic putting green work can be found at this link: http://www.golf.com/golf-gold/worlds-largest-artificial-putting-green-crazy-43000-square-feet

I've been working on a new nickname for him.
latest

Reactions: kevin310
He bailed. I always liked his posts. Too bad.
I liked his posts as well. He did say he was leaving, but I hoped he would have a change of heart and return. If he's been here I haven't seen him. Perhaps he'll pop back in for football season.

Reactions: EPC FAN
I liked his posts as well. He did say he was leaving, but I hoped he would have a change of heart and return. If he's been here I haven't seen him. Perhaps he'll pop back in for football season.

Ditto fairgambit - MtNittany has been a great poster. Hope he comes back during the season.

This blasted format has gutted this board of a lot of good contributors.

Reactions: fairgambit
Ditto fairgambit - MtNittany has been a great poster. Hope he comes back during the season.
Yes, it has. Some have left. Others have cut way back. Even though I've spent a lot of time here of late, I hate the new format, but it is what it is. Let's see how we do in the fall.

things change you adapt or you deem it not worth it to adapt. I didn't like the format in the beginning but I'm getting used to it, it's not the end of the world. human beings don't like change.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT