ADVERTISEMENT

Not that I told you so but this is the first admission by the Biden admin that it will be a tough Christmas. (link)

Cosmos

May 29, 2001
Biden has appointed a "bottleneck czar." One thing you can't do is f_ck with peoples' Christmas. It's like committing political suicide. Right now, their strategy seems to be one of 'let them eat cake'...

"There will be things that people can't get," a senior White House official told Reuters, when asked about holiday shopping.

"At the same time, a lot of these goods are hopefully substitutable by other things ... I don't think there's any real reason to be panicked, but we all feel the frustration and there's a certain need for patience to help get through a relatively short period of time."

That said, I've always been a big fan of the Black Friday videos. This year is shaping up to be epic one! So please share yours here. Also, should we go to war with China this might be the last normal Christmas shopping season for years. I figure with respect to holding China's territorial ambitions in check, all bets are off after the Beijing Olympics.

Thank you.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News