ADVERTISEMENT

Gable Steveson saga

No and no. Part of Gable's failure to launch was WWE fans finding out about his sex assault allegations from a few years back, so that doesn't bode well for AJ. I personally can't see WWE having any interest in training AJ. Trainees are expected to show respect, humility, and shut the eff up when a veteran is explaining something to them. AJ is a loud idiot who thinks he is a genius and can't be left alone around the female trainees.
Not sure all of that is true. Ferrari was supposedly a very hard worker and coachable at OKST.

There were issues with teammates at Blair and OKST. He was easily provoked, just ask Mastro. (Though maybe less without Fredo around?) He might have to be ordered to respect the guys in the locker room. And the women will have an issue with him.

His other issue is his recklessness. The guys need to be able to trust that he won't injure them. Otherwise he's in for a short stay, with some rough justice along the way.

Personally I hope he does go there -- and he gets saddled with an awful gimmick to start his career.

Reactions: Ski
Not sure all of that is true. Ferrari was supposedly a very hard worker and coachable at OKST.

There were issues with teammates at Blair and OKST. He was easily provoked, just ask Mastro. (Though maybe less without Fredo around?) He might have to be ordered to respect the guys in the locker room. And the women will have an issue with him.

His other issue is his recklessness. The guys need to be able to trust that he won't injure them. Otherwise he's in for a short stay, with some rough justice along the way.

Personally I hope he does go there -- and he gets saddled with an awful gimmick to start his career.
Yeah but the dynamic is going to be totally different in WWE. He won't be the star athlete there, he will be just another recruit who may or may not have some value to the company at some point in the future. Maybe they would be the ones who straighten him out, but I doubt they would have the patience.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT