ADVERTISEMENT

NFL executive sees NFL Draft ‘red alert’ in C.J. Stroud’s cognitive test results

Levis performed in a mediocre way for PSU. When Joe Burrow played for OSU, he looked very good. Take a look at both spring games and Burrow playing against BGSU. If Burrow hadn't hurt his hand, he would have played ahead of Haskins. Here is Burrow at Heisman award's ceremony:

"After he gathered his emotions, Burrow went on to express his gratitude for his time at Ohio State on multiple occasions in his address to the crowd, making it clear that even in the most emotional moment of his life – a moment he said made him cry more than he had ever cried before – he hadn’t forgotten where he came from.

I’m just so thankful for LSU and Ohio State,” Burrow said. “Playing at two of the best programs in the country. Great coaches, both places. My journey, I wouldn’t have traded it for anything in the world.” https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio...i-and-ohio-state-after-winning-heisman-trophy

Has Levi had similar complimentary remarks about his time at PSU?
almost every player says that stuff. It's meaningless. Why would be bash Ohio State? You never burn bridges. Levis has said nothing negative about Penn State doesn't mean we get credit for him. Ohio State doesn't get credit for Burrow. Sorry.

almost every player says that stuff. It's meaningless. Why would be bash Ohio State? You never burn bridges. Levis has said nothing negative about Penn State doesn't mean we get credit for him. Ohio State doesn't get credit for Burrow. Sorry.
You can say that, but Joe burrow has been very explicit about how much Ohio State helped him. You are welcome to cite similar quotes from will Levis about his experience at Penn State.

Whether it's disputable or not this a a hit piece. These go back a long way , similar to Marino's cocaine addiction. Every year there is an effort to have some desirables drop down on the big board. This reeks as one of those
But isn't the score verifiable and all Teams have access to it? As opposed to rumor for Marino?

So how would it be a hit piece? The Teams know what the score means and they have access to it being factual or not

You can say that, but Joe burrow has been very explicit about how much Ohio State helped him. You are welcome to cite similar quotes from will Levis about his experience at Penn State.
Saying it doesn't make it true. You get that right?

Saying it doesn't make it true. You get that right?
Nothing is perfect, but it is about the best measure you can get is what a player says about his development. Joe burrow was not highly recruited out of high school and in fact wanted to go to Nebraska where his father had played and was hurt that Nebraska didn't recruit him. All the evidence indicates he was helped greatly by being at Ohio State.

Nothing is perfect, but it is about the best measure you can get is what a player says about his development. Joe burrow was not highly recruited out of high school and in fact wanted to go to Nebraska where his father had played and was hurt that Nebraska didn't recruit him. All the evidence indicates he was helped greatly by being at Ohio State.
It isn't. He's simply not an idiot and isn't going to say anything negative about Ohio State. Especially playing in Cincinnati. LSU gets credit for Burrow. It's truly that simple.

And, for the record, I defend Ohio State so much they think I'm a Buckeyes fan but this is pure nonsense.

So someone that had a later pick planted this hoping he drops enough that they can get him….

It isn't a hit piece - they are not making-up his abysmal test score or the correlation of scoring that low to failure in NFL (the correlation is 100% and the test has been around for quite awhile at this point).

Isn't an interview a two way street? Players should give the NFL GMs and coaches a test and make the results public.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Spin Meister
Isn't an interview a two way street? Players should give the NFL gm a test and make the results public.

Not really since only one of them is giving the other a potential job and millions upon millions of $$$s to do that job.

Isn't an interview a two way street? Players should give the NFL gm a test and make the results public.
It's really not because the player has no option on who they play for
Also, who said a GM leaked this?

Last edited:
Sounds good on paper….. but try this on your next job interview!

Then tell us how it went.

Big difference between an average Joe and an NFL player. NFL NEEDS the players and they can't find them with a help wanted add. A blue chip player in the draft can play anywhere.. Will the teams decline the one QB in a one QB draft? NFL NEEDS the players as much as the players need the NFL. The next Tom Brady could tell a gm to bark like a dog.

I think the players should either all decline the test or tell the teams to take the same test. I want to know who is the dumbest gm and dumbest coach? Who is in?

The NFL gms that asked the questions about mothers being raped a few years ago should have been outed and fired!

Big difference between an average Joe and an NFL player. NFL NEEDS the players and they can't find them with a help wanted add. A blue chip player in the draft can play anywhere.. Will the teams decline the one QB in a one QB draft? NFL NEEDS the players as much as the players need the NFL.

I think the players should either all decline the test or tell the teams to take the same test. I want to know who is the dumbest gm and dumbest coach? Who is in?

The NFL gms that asked the questions about mothers being raped a few years ago should have been outed and fired!
Players need the NFL far more then the NFL needs the player
And, no, they can't play anywhere--there's a draft.

Players need the NFL far more then the NFL needs the player
And, no, they can't play anywhere--there's a draft.

32 teams and half of them stink every year. Only about 10 good qbs in the world.

I think an agent can pull it off easy. Who was the agent that had all the qbs in the 80s? Lee Steinberg ????

32 teams and half of them stink every year. Only about 10 good qbs in the world.

I think an agent can pull it off easy. Who was the agent that had all the qbs in the 80s? Lee Steinberg ????
Who says any of these QBs will be anything at the next level? We're not talking about Andrew Luck or Payton Manning or John Elway coming out. None of them have that kind of power right now. No agent has that kind of power. If Stroud said "I'm not going to X"--they'd either take someone else or draft him and then deal him.

Not really since only one of them is giving the other a potential job and millions upon millions of $$$s to do that job.

Yes really since the owners can make billions off the players. Will the owners walk away from the next Tom Brady?

I have a different approach. An agent like lee Steinberg who has represented hundreds of players or a Scott boras in baseball can ask the teams to take the test. Will the teams walk away from all the players they represent? No shot. The teams jump through hoops for blue chip players.

Last edited:
Yes really since the owners can make billions off the players. Will the owners walk away from the next Tom Brady?

I have a different approach. An agent like lee Steinberg who has represented hundreds of players or a Scott boras in baseball can ask the teams to take the test. Will the teams walk away from all the players they represent? No shot. The teams jump through hoops for blue chip players.
None of these guys "are the next Tom Brady"
If you believe that then why is no one doing that.

It isn't a hit piece - they are not making-up his abysmal test score or the correlation of scoring that low to failure in NFL (the correlation is 100% and the test has been around for quite awhile at this point).
One of the higher ups of the company that administered the test stated that the scores were given out of context. (On Pat Mcafee or Mcatee show) He couldn't mention names but said that one player had a very hectic day and asked not to take test. Was forced to take it at 11 pm and had a bad score. Took it at better time and had much better score. Said that all of the players did well.

How do you know? Gms did not know tom Brady was the next Tom Brady. They all passed on him for 5+ rounds.
Exactly--and if they don't know they're the next Brady they aren't going to care
Again, the only guys with that kind of power were Elway, Luck and anyone named Manning

isn't going to say anything negative about Ohio State. Especially playing in Cincinnati. LSU gets credit for Burrow. It's truly that simple.
Many people in Cincinnati are jealous of Ohio State and don't like it. Wouldn't be that big of a deal if Joe said that he wasn't given a fair shot at OSU and that LSU made him all that he was. (Never said either). When Corey Dennis, ga quarterbacks coach was promoted at OSU, Joe tweeted congratulations to him. Joe used to text weekly with Urban Meyer while he played at LSU. Joe has said that Ryan Day helped him a lot with his foot work. OSU took an above average recruit, but definitely not a high end player coming out of high school, and turned him into a very good player. LSU added to that

. Joe was a very good player coming out of Ohio State. In fact, Ed Orgeron stated 10 minutes into his first formal meeting with Joe, he knew Joe was the smartest person in the room, including Orgeron and the assistant coaches who were there too while they were going over plays and approaches.

Many people in Cincinnati are jealous of Ohio State and don't like it. Wouldn't be that big of a deal if Joe said that he wasn't given a fair shot at OSU and that LSU made him all that he was. (Never said either). When Corey Dennis, ga quarterbacks coach was promoted at OSU, Joe tweeted congratulations to him. Joe used to text weekly with Urban Meyer while he played at LSU. Joe has said that Ryan Day helped him a lot with his foot work. OSU took an above average recruit, but definitely not a high end player coming out of high school, and turned him into a very good player. LSU added to that

. Joe was a very good player coming out of Ohio State. In fact, Ed Orgeron stated 10 minutes into his first formal meeting with Joe, he knew Joe was the smartest person in the room, including Orgeron and the assistant coaches who were there too while they were going over plays and approaches.
You have to stop. I'm literally one of only maybe a handful that doesn't usually bash you. This is nonsense and you know it. Stop being desperate to pretend Ohio State QBs have been successful.

You have to stop. I'm literally one of only maybe a handful that doesn't usually bash you. This is nonsense and you know it. Stop being desperate to pretend Ohio State QBs have been successful.
I am not saying OSU qbs are successful. I am saying that OSU has a partial claim to Burrow who is very successful. The jury is out on Justin Fields. He is an extremely accurate passer when given time, but doesn't make quick reads. The Bears should treat him like Lamar Jackson and make running a routine part of his game.

I am not saying OSU qbs are successful. I am saying that OSU has a partial claim to Burrow who is very successful. The jury is out on Justin Fields. He is an extremely accurate passer when given time, but doesn't make quick reads. The Bears should treat him like Lamar Jackson and make running a routine part of his game.
They do not

Dude attempted 39 passes for the buckeyes. GTFO. Guess UGA has a partial claim to Fields.

Levis attempted over 100 for Penn State.

Last edited:
Dude attempted 39 passes for the buckeyes. GTFO. Guess UGA has a partial claim to Fields.

Levis attempted over 100 for Penn State.
Just listen to what the dude says himself. He improved greatly at OSU. What has Levis said about his PSU experience.

Last edited:
Just listen to what the dude says himself. He improved greatly at OSU. What has Levis said about his PSU experience.

He's also said he thought about becoming an investment banker during his time at OSU.

"And there were times when I started updating that resume, thinking about being an investment banker, or something like that.”

Levis performed in a mediocre way for PSU. When Joe Burrow played for OSU, he looked very good. Take a look at both spring games and Burrow playing against BGSU. If Burrow hadn't hurt his hand, he would have played ahead of Haskins. Here is Burrow at Heisman award's ceremony:

"After he gathered his emotions, Burrow went on to express his gratitude for his time at Ohio State on multiple occasions in his address to the crowd, making it clear that even in the most emotional moment of his life – a moment he said made him cry more than he had ever cried before – he hadn’t forgotten where he came from.

I’m just so thankful for LSU and Ohio State,” Burrow said. “Playing at two of the best programs in the country. Great coaches, both places. My journey, I wouldn’t have traded it for anything in the world.” https://www.elevenwarriors.com/ohio...i-and-ohio-state-after-winning-heisman-trophy

Has Levi had similar complimentary remarks about his time at PSU?
He played well in Spring games. Do actual adults write this shit?

He played well in Spring games. Do actual adults write this shit?
Well between the spring games and 39 passes, what else do you think that Ed Orgeron and other coaches went by when they invited Joe to join their team? Orgeron even commented on watching the spring games: "For his LSU visit, head coach Ed Orgeron assembled a highlight reel featuring some of Joe's OSU spring game plays along with some LSU and NFL plays." https://www.wvxu.org/media/2023-04-26/review-joe-burrow-book-from-bulldog-bengal

Last edited:
Well between the spring games and 39 passes, what else do you think that Ed Orgeron and other coaches went by when they invited Joe to join their team? Orgeron even commented on watching the spring games: "For his LSU visit, head coach Ed Orgeron assembled a highlight reel featuring some of Joe's OSU spring game plays along with some LSU and NFL plays." https://www.wvxu.org/media/2023-04-26/review-joe-burrow-book-from-bulldog-bengal

Sounds like OSU should retire his number.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT