Richie O

Staff
Mar 21, 2016
South Amboy, NJ
www.pennstate.rivals.com

F4U6AhVWQAISX6o

Reactions: NedFromYork
Did any of you read the link? Some of the questionable details:

• Also new this year is a Crowd Stats Counter, presented by KCF Technologies, which will be used to track the yardage tallied by crowd inflicted penalties.
I mean I love when the crowd inflicts a penalty but in any game is it more then 20 yards total? But I bet KCF paid a lot of money for something no one will pay attention to!

Lactation Pods Available

Notice they didn't say anything about doing it for Mothers(we know why they didn't). And should you really be bringing your nursing baby to a Football game anyway?

Sensory Room Created
  • A new sensory room, located behind Section SF, has been added as a quiet space designed to accommodate fans with sensory issues when they feel overwhelmed and overstimulated.
While I understand this is an issue for people. If you truly suffer from this then Beaver Stadium is not the place for you to go EVER----well except maybe the UMASS game.

Just give me a sausage sandwich n I’m good to go. Not sure why they got rid of that outside the stadium. I think stuff outside the stadium and on Curtin road has been lacking the last few years

Reactions: bison13 and 91Joe95
Lactation Pods Available

Notice they didn't say anything about doing it for Mothers(we know why they didn't). And should you really be bringing your nursing baby to a Football game anyway?
How else are they going to brag on social media that my kid went to their first game at X months. I agree that it really not the place for a baby. I am glad they require a ticket but unfortunately it doesn't discourage many. I will never forget probably 10 years ago there was a night Nebraska games that was in the 30s and some moron had an infant at the game.

Just give me a sausage sandwich n I’m good to go. Not sure why they got rid of that outside the stadium. I think stuff outside the stadium and on Curtin road has been lacking the last few years
The reason there are less vendors on Curtain is because PSU wants too big of a cut ($) to use the space.

Reactions: bison13 and hlstone
Lactation Pods Available

Keep in mind that they are also used by mothers that don't have a child with them but need to pump.

Reactions: doctornick
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT