ADVERTISEMENT

Narduzzi quote in the Post-Gazette.

I agree with you that that is why he made that decision. However, based on Pitt's head coach's track record, I have a feeling that he will try to bring in another Portal qb who probably will start or play extensively in several games this season at a decent program but probably won't be expected to start the next season. It just seems to me like that head coach wants quick fixes and is afraid to go through the growing pains of an inexperienced qb for a season.
Duzzy has brought in transfer QB's because he didn't have QB talent on his roster that he was comfortable with. The kid from USC was pretty bad and even Duzzy knows a bird in the bush is worth two in the barrel. If he does in fact like Veilleux he won't bring in an experienced QB but will instead bring in freshmen QB's and possibly a transfer that is not expected to start.

If he does bring in another experienced QB for 2024 that is looking to start he may see Veilleux move on to greener pastures again........

What a tool - his sophisticated offense has achieved exactly what? He runs 90% of the time and throw 5 yard outs the rest of the time and it's not even his offense since he is a defensive genius isn't h
And a whole bunch of jet sweeps.

Reactions: LeatherHelmets
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT