ADVERTISEMENT

Most disappointing Season

psulongago

Aug 29, 2001
This is not it, 1999, Courtney Brown, LaVar, # 1 & 2 NFL draft, 9 -0 going into home game with Minnesota, I was there, the kick was good. Glen Mason lulled Joe and the team to sleep, last second FG wins it. The catch was also good, think I have the year correct, lost next two, no effort, won bowl game.

Might as well go 1999-2004, 2000 psu lost the first two games and was out of it after the Toledo loss. Toledo. First 5 games only put up 7 pts one game

This is not it, 1999, Courtney Brown, LaVar, # 1 & 2 NFL draft, 9 -0 going into home game with Minnesota, I was there, the kick was good. Glen Mason lulled Joe and the team to sleep, last second FG wins it. The catch was also good, think I have the year correct, lost next two, no effort, won bowl game.
1999 was definitely the most disappointing for me.

1999 was definitely the most disappointing for me.
Yeah, to go from, I believe, the No. 2 team with only three games to go to three straight losses, the first two of which were as agonizing as you can get, is tough to top. 1997 also was disappointing because that was another undefeated team into November that was destroyed by Michigan at home.

Lando, were you there, for me West stands, about 30 yard line, mid way up. Catch on my side of the field, kick to my left, North end.
What sticks out to me was how quiet it was as we all stood there in disbelief. The worse was the MSU game watching TJ Duckett a converted linebacker run all over Penn state.

Lando, were you there, for me West stands, about 30 yard line, mid way up. Catch on my side of the field, kick to my left, North end.
It was my senior year, I wasn't in the stadium unfortunately but I remember being utterly shocked. And then it all fell apart.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT