ADVERTISEMENT

Mike Evans is impressed?

Good for Mike. Another Hawk in the coaching tree! Cal Poly has been pretty bad as of late. Hopefully he can help out the program.

This is a heads up for smalls - he's going to be at Kiski this year. At least according to his father and the invitation (accepted) that ETR just extended to Kiski (partial entry) because of this.

Of course things can always change, but I'm fairly certain that my information is accurate at this time, lol. Normally, I wouldn't be posting stuff like this about transfers, but this is not a hush-hush thing.

Reactions: papride1
The above got me thinking about other news of significant transfers - which I know most of you are interested in as it is the offseason and there is not much to talk about. So some tranfers that I'm aware of that are able to be disclosed at this time:

Zane Black from Wyoming Seminary to Phelps School - enrolled last spring
Cole Nye from Wyoming Seminary to Bishop McDevitt - this was announced on another website so I'm not breaking any confidences here.
PJW multichamp Jameel Coles will enroll as a freshman at Phelps School this fall
NJ Youth Champ Flynn Leaf will enroll at Malvern Prep - also posted on another web site, so I assume this is public knowledge and I know the Malvern guys post here

Also, read on another board that Ryan Anderson, a nationally ranked JH kid, will enroll at BECA this fall, but I don't have any first hand info on that.

Reactions: CholleyVandine
Zane Black and Jameel Coles both headed to Phelps school is suprising to me as this program was almost non-existant a year ago. Did they get a new coach who has a prior relationship with these two guys?

Zane Black and Jameel Coles both headed to Phelps school is suprising to me as this program was almost non-existant a year ago. Did they get a new coach who has a prior relationship with these two guys?
No. Ira Miles is still the HC there. And the program WAS non-existent a year ago. Miles started it up in 2014-15. I believe he has another kid who will eventually make an impact enrolling there as a freshman also. Last year he brought in a couple of good kids in the first year. He's doing a nice job starting things up.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT