ADVERTISEMENT

Micic to transfer

Well, that should take them out of the Suriano sweepstakes. They've got to run out of money sooner or later.

Possibly also opens up recruiting for Danny Vega, Arizona 113 who's a top 30 national recruit this year and was previously thought to be a lock for Sparky.

Not to knock Micic but that's a heck of an academic difference from NU to ASU
But the ASU girl to Northwestern girl improvement is huge. Also, if Micic wasn't getting a full ride to NW, the delta may have been a bit of out of pocket expense. I do not think the cost to ASU is expensive, even for out of state. If it is expensive, then a lot of people are getting ripped off out there.

But the ASU girl to Northwestern girl improvement is huge. Also, if Micic wasn't getting a full ride to NW, the delta may have been a bit of out of pocket expense. I do not think the cost to ASU is expensive, even for out of state. If it is expensive, then a lot of people are getting ripped off out there.
Northwestern Non Resident Tuition = $48,624 ASU = $24,503

Reactions: CentexLion
Northwestern Non Resident Tuition = $48,624 ASU = $24,503

Northwestern has a Non Resident Tuition? Since it's a private school I wouldn't expect that. In any case not a surprise that ASU is cheaper than NW.

Christian Pyles just tweeted that he spoke to Micic and "no decisions made yet."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT