ADVERTISEMENT

Mastriano destroyed Oz and gave the Senate to the evil 🤡 party

The Spin Meister

Gold Member
Nov 27, 2012
An altered state
Mastriano lost by a considerable amount which hurt Oz. His extreme position on abortion.....absolutely no abortions after six weeks no matter what......caused a large turnout of women in favor of abortion on demand. He lost by a significant number, over a half million votes. And those most likely voted straight ticket against the Rs which doomed Oz. And Oz losing may have awarded the Senate to that evil party.

It is well known that the evil 🤡 party used third party activists to help Mastriano win the primary by funneling huge amounts of money to his campaign and running ads against his opponents. They did the same in many other states with some reports that over $60 million was funneled to help put Rs that they could beat win their primaries.

I think it is illegal for one party candidate to use campaign money this way but there are ways around the laws. Just have key donors push the people you want.

I know some prolife activists that were ecstatic that Mastriano won the primary. Told them then it was a huge mistake that would hurt their movement. Will tell them again when I see them next. More babies will be aborted under Shapiro than if any other R had won the governorship and the Senate seat.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News