ADVERTISEMENT

Man, Alabama does not look like a top 5 team against Texas

CJFisJoePaII

Sep 6, 2019
Especially their defense. Texas has put up 425 yards of offense and more than half 4th QTR left.

Reactions: psu00
CBS projecting them to be #10 this week. Also projecting PSU to drop to #8 with ND moving to #7 and Texas moving to #3.

You guys are acting like Texas is Temple.

The Texas roster is loaded with 4 star and 5 star players.

Their issue over the past decade has been very poor coaching.

No, their issue has been the continual overating of Texas HS football players.

The current crop looks pretty good, but it's been a long while.

Last edited:
Reactions: bourbon n blues

Nope, just acting like Texas put up nearly 500 yards of Total Offense, outscored Alabama 14-0 in 4th QTR and kept the ball from Alabama for the final 8 minutes of the game.

It doesn't. I find the lack of maturity funny that is all.
Cool your indignation. How do you think we feel about douch bags on other boards calling PSU “Pedd State, Pedophile State”, and making never ending shower jokes.
I’d never call OSU “Our doctor gets to fondle all the athletes U”. Michigan could be “Free prostate exam weekly U, or MSU “Send your young teen age female gymnasts to us for competent finger probing”. Plus, statistically in over a 100 years of football OSU had to have had at least one gay gridder. 🤓

At least they dropped Bama below us.
Not that it really matters that much now, but I fully expected Bama to go to #7 and for PSU to drop to #8, so I was surprised that that didn't happen. With that said, it appears as if Bama lost to a really good Texas team that finally isn't overrated; their qb looks like he really has progressed since last season, and it appears as if the Bucks lost a good one in him.

I haven't seen the new UGA qb play, but I have seen the new qbs from OSU and Bama, and I wouldn't trade Allar for either of them.

Reactions: lazydave841
Cool your indignation. How do you think we feel about douch bags on other boards calling PSU “Pedd State, Pedophile State”, and making never ending shower jokes.
I’d never call OSU “Our doctor gets to fondle all the athletes U”. Michigan could be “Free prostate exam weekly U, or MSU “Send your young teen age female gymnasts to us for competent finger probing”. Plus, statistically in over a 100 years of football OSU had to have had at least one gay gridder. 🤓
The indignation would appear to be yours. Yes, every major program has its skeletons in the closet.

Not that it really matters that much now, but I fully expected Bama to go to #7 and for PSU to drop to #8, so I was surprised that that didn't happen. With that said, it appears as if Bama lost to a really good Texas team that finally isn't overrated; their qb looks like he really has progressed since last season, and it appears as if the Bucks lost a good one in him.

I haven't seen the new UGA qb play, but I have seen the new qbs from OSU and Bama, and I wouldn't trade Allar for either of them.

I wouldn't have been shocked either.

Texas - I'm still wait and seeing them. I missed the game visually (was at work, caught the 2nd half on ESPN radio). Beating Bama is always huge, but is it like beating them '09-'21 or is it like beating them in '22?

UGA QB I haven't seen either. I've read they have RB issues ie none are healthy, but they should be pretty well stacked otherwise. They had a slow 1st quarter vs Ball State, but poured it on late.

Allar is looking like the real deal. He's making throws with very little struggle. We are going to learn more the next 2 weeks, but you couldn't ask for better thus far.

He's actually been overly complementary of Ohio St on this board to the point that I've thought he was a buckeye. He may be doing the schtick that wolvie does here.
He can try but Wolvie is in a class by himself. He has trolling down to a fine art - and that's on all of the Rivals boards.

I heard on one of the sports shows - can't remember which one - that this is the first time since 2002 that Alabama, LSU, and Florida all have one loss through week 2of the season. Not a good start so far for the SEC

Reactions: lazydave841
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT