ADVERTISEMENT

Lando Fatigue

If every poster here placed our boy on ignore it wouldn’t bother him. He would continue spewing at his arrogant, manic level. He’d answer his own posts if no one else did, and revel in the attention he’d be giving himself.
Banning is useless as he’d just come back with a new name befitting his delusional status.
Not to worry he’ll show up here soon and inform us all that we’re obsessed with him.

Just did it a minute ago. Dude is such a hypocrite. He’s undercover buckeye for sure.
Nah, don’t give him that much credit for ingenuity. He’s just a common garden variety fool.

Yes because starting a thread about me actually should result in banning but if you don't want to talk about football please click ignore. Or run away crying like marshall

Last edited:
Yes because starting a thread about be actually should result in banning but if you don't want to talk about football please click ignore. Or run away crying like marshall
Actually I’m not a big fan of Marshall, but you insulted his wife. Then when he informed you she had passed away, you continued the insults. Shows what a piece of shit you are. And in another thread today you virtually told another poster that he’s too old to understand football, and he’d be better off dead. What a worthless piece of garbage you are.

Also in your above thread try and form a coherent beginning sentence you moron.

Actually I’m not a big fan of Marshall, but you insulted his wife. Then when he informed you she had passed away, you continued the insults. Shows what a piece of shit you are. And in another thread today you virtually told another poster that he’s too old to understand football, and he’d be better off dead. What a worthless piece of garbage you are.

Also in your above thread try and form a coherent beginning sentence you moron.
No, I didn't "insult his wife". He attacked me and I asked him to look back at his wife to determine if she left him because he was a bad husband. I don't care about him or the fact he treated his wife poorly while she was alive. That's on him not me. I'm better at being an asshole than most. You want to attack me then the gloves are off.

I didn't say too old to understand football lol. I said, the changes to football are being made for younger people and they don't care about him because in a year he won't be watching.

Again, reality.

• Haha
Reactions: dswartz
No, I didn't "insult his wife". He attacked me and I asked him to look back at his wife to determine if she left him because he was a bad husband. I don't care about him or the fact he treated his wife poorly while she was alive. That's on him not me. I'm better at being an asshole than most. You want to attack me then the gloves are off.

I don't say too old to understand football lol. I said, the changes to football are being made for younger people and they don't care about him because in a year he won't be watching.

Again, reality.
Bring it on dip wad I’m truly terrified of any future repartee with a moron such as you. 😀😃😄😁😆🤣😂😅🤪😛. Most posters here don’t want to engage with you and your stupidity. I really don’t blame them. Me I’m a sadist, I enjoy trashing the helplessly ignorant. 🤬😡😤😱 Now you can blurt some other self centered nonsense, because I’ll be watching the game. Have fun 🤩

Reactions: Agoodnap and GSPMax
Bring it on dip wad I’m truly terrified of any future repartee with a moron such as you. 😀😃😄😁😆🤣😂😅🤪😛. Most posters here don’t want to engage with you and your stupidity. I really don’t blame them. Me I’m a sadist, I enjoy trashing the helplessly ignorant. 🤬😡😤😱 Now you can blurt some other self centered nonsense, because I’ll be watching the game. Have fun 🤩
These types of responses are made by those that lack the ability to counter when their previous statement was false.

I didn't say too old to understand football lol. I said, the changes to football are being made for younger people and they don't care about him because in a year he won't be watching.

Again, reality.
Your nonsense implied that i was too old to understand "todays" football and the future of football. This from someone who never made a hit on the football field. Must be a very sad life you lead in your mom's basement as a 40 something.
I won't be watching in a year Nostradamus? Reality?

Reactions: dswartz
I mean, how fn horrible is your life that this message board is all you got? People are busting your nutts, and deservingly so, so you post under a different name? Didn’t catch it quickly enough though , “ ignored poster”. Remember, I’m smarter than you.

Your nonsense implied that i was too old to understand "todays" football and the future of football. This from someone who never made a hit on the football field. Must be a very sad life you lead in your mom's basement as a 40 something.
I won't be watching in a year Nostradamus? Reality?
Not nonsense but that's correct--you're too old or simply stuck in the past to comprehend the changes and accept them so you continually bitch about things. Been married for over 20 years and have 2 kids at Penn State but sure mom's basement.
Any of us could be dead in a year but I said a decade. These changes aren't about now--they're about getting younger people to watch. And saying you won't be watching doesn't mean you'll be dead--you may just quit because you can't accept the change and be too angry to watch

Not nonsense but that's correct--you're too old or simply stuck in the past to comprehend the changes and accept them so you continually bitch about things. Been married for over 20 years and have 2 kids at Penn State but sure mom's basement.
Any of us could be dead in a year but I said a decade. These changes aren't about now--they're about getting younger people to watch. And saying you won't be watching doesn't mean you'll be dead--you may just quit because you can't accept the change and be too angry to watch
"Bitch about things". Making up things in a defensive position again.

Can't accept what change? How will it bring in younger people to watch when they are preoccupied with their tic tok and other social media. More made up meaningless blather.

Since you have only followed football for 20 some odd years it is not unreasonable that you think the game is changing. Other than personalities the game is not really different than it was 60 years.

"Bitch about things". Making up things in a defensive position again.

Can't accept what change? How will it bring in younger people to watch when they are preoccupied with their tic tok and other social media. More made up meaningless blather.

Since you have only followed football for 20 some odd years it is not unreasonable that you think the game is changing. Other than personalities the game is not really different than it was 60 years.
20 some odd years? What are you talking about?

Make it 30, 40, 50 years of being a football fan, now address the issues.
Same way the NFL is using Taylor Swift and Disney + to bring in fans
Younger fans don't care about bowls--they want a playoff similar to March Madness. We're seeing that with everything being done. NIL is another thing that younger fans like. This is also why your favorite coach is one of the main faces of the sport right now. Young kids love him.

See personal attack because you lack the ability to debate
Had to do it ,see someone else’s post with your ignored ass, and I’m personally disappointed in myself but again had to do it. I actually led you around like my puppy. I know you didn’t want to hear what I had to say weeks ago…. Just like my puppy, I had to train you. You eventually came around…You’re gonna sit, eat the shit I throw you and be happy when I call you “ good boy”. But unlike my dog… you’re retarded.

Had to do it ,see someone else’s post with your ignored ass, and I’m personally disappointed in myself but again had to do it. I actually led you around like my puppy. I know you didn’t want to hear what I had to say weeks ago…. Just like my puppy, I had to train you. You eventually came around…You’re gonna sit, eat the shit I throw you and be happy when I call you “ good boy”. But unlike my dog… you’re retarded.
Youre Crazy Aubrey Plaza GIF by Parks and Recreation

Same way the NFL is using Taylor Swift and Disney + to bring in fans
Younger fans don't care about bowls--they want a playoff similar to March Madness. We're seeing that with everything being done. NIL is another thing that younger fans like. This is also why your favorite coach is one of the main faces of the sport right now. Young kids love him.
So you are saying that youngsters are more interested in social media aspects surrounding the event. Are they fans of the game or loyality to a team.

They are not loyal fans of a team whenever and wherever they are playing. You are saying there is no loyalty anymore which is one of the aspects of your and your kids generation that is troublesome.

NIL. People are inherently greedy
They see others making a lot of off their backs and want a piece of the action. Who can blame them for that. Is unconstrained NIL good for the game? Remains to be seen. Saban doesn't think so.

So you are saying that youngsters are more interested in social media aspects surrounding the event. Are they fans of the game or loyality to a team.

They are not loyal fans of a team whenever and wherever they are playing. You are saying there is no loyalty anymore which is one of the aspects of your and your kids generation that is troublesome.

NIL. People are inherently greedy
They see others making a lot of off their backs and want a piece of the action. Who can blame them for that. Is unconstrained NIL good for the game? Remains to be seen. Saban doesn't think so.
Right...who can blame them for that? No one. Saban doesn't like it because it makes him work harder and who can blame him for that? Now kids that were his depth are going other places to get real playing time instead of waiting to play. Great for them and college football but bad for Bama.

Loyalty shouldn't exist unless you're at war or in a marriage. Otherwise you're doing what best for others not yourself.

There's many here that hate everything about college football and bitch constantly while desperately clinging to us doing things the right way so they can ignore our lack of success. That's honesty and reality.

Last edited:
I don't know anything about the Marshall stuff, but I find this board more interesting with Lando. Yes, he's very opinionated, but so what? Debate is more fun than everyone agreeing with each other.

Reactions: LandoComando
I don't know anything about the Marshall stuff, but I find this board more interesting with Lando. Yes, he's very opinionated, but so what? Debate is more fun than everyone agreeing with each other.
But disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing gets old.

But disagreeing for the sake of disagreeing gets old.
But does he really do that? Do you have an example of an opinion he expressed, followed by a contradictory opinion that he expressed later, just to be disagreeable?

But does he really do that? Do you have an example of an opinion he expressed, followed by a contradictory opinion that he expressed later, just to be disagreeable?
He does it…I’m not going to go back and find examples, but he just tries to be argumentative. I don’t think he even believes half the stuff he posts.

He does it…I’m not going to go back and find examples, but he just tries to be argumentative. I don’t think he even believes half the stuff he posts.
If I did it you'd have it ready to go
You don't think I believe stuff because it's not what you think

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT