ADVERTISEMENT

Kelce fatigue

Chickenman Testa

Jan 4, 2003
Who else has it?

Jason - He has a beard, drinks beer and wears t shirts and flip flops. Cool story. I’m an Eagles fan and am tired of the schtick

Travis - loudmouth hitting up Taylor Swift now.

Mom - pretty much everywhere you look you’ll spot her. Today she was in the stands with the annoying State Farm guy

It’s just too much

Who else has it?

Jason - He has a beard, drinks beer and wears t shirts and flip flops. Cool story. I’m an Eagles fan and am tired of the schtick

Mom - pretty much everywhere you look you’ll spot her. Today she was in the stands with the annoying State Farm guy

It’s just too much
All fair but showing Taylor Swift every 5 minutes helps get people interested that would be otherwise.
It also helps they're both elite players on contending teams

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Who else has it?

It’s just too much

I didn't really care until I saw the Pfizer commercial with him recommending vaccines.
He should have passed on that sponsorship.

LdN

All fair but showing Taylor Swift every 5 minutes helps get people interested that would be otherwise.
It’s a pub stunt that’s being squeezed by both the nfl and swift. It will fizzle out after her movie hits the theaters. Besides, she wants the nbc Sunday night anthem gig.

Reactions: bison13 and ram2020
Turned the game on to check the score, and, within 5 seconds, there she was. One less reason to watch a KC-Jets game.

It’s a pub stunt that’s being squeezed by both the nfl and swift. It will fizzle out after her movie hits the theaters. Besides, she wants the nbc Sunday night anthem gig.
Interesting point. But instead of Sunday night…..that chic is much hotter…..have her write her own song for Monday night. That would be huge for the league to bring in a huge number of young females. And maybe help her widen her audience from the teenage female base.

Last edited:
Reactions: LionDeNittany
Turned the game on to check the score, and, within 5 seconds, there she was. One less reason to watch a KC-Jets game.
A lot of people think that's a great reason to watch though lol
Truthfully, it actually was a good game even if Kelce talk took up about a third of the game.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12

Swift is worth 3 quarters of a billion dollars and everything she does sells out instantaneously and resells for multiples. She doesn't need publicity stunts at this point.

Reactions: bytir and WIP2001
Who else has it?

It’s just too much
After the first 10 shots of the pop star before the game even started last night, I actually stopped watching and instead watched the MLS game that was FS1.

It's gotten to the point where I really used to enjoy watching the Chiefs because I love watching Mahomes to now detesting them.

I really hope that the Chiefs end up playing the Bills in the playoffs in Buffalo in the middle of a lake effect blizzard, because I want to see if the pop star deems herself worthy of attending that game. If she should, I just would hope that the rabid Bills fans would pelt her with snowballs.

Who else has it?

It’s just too much
100%. Was just recovering from severe Manning fatigue and now here we are

Who else has it?

It’s just too much

I'm also suffering from from Mahomes fatigue and have early onset Fitzpatrick fatigue as well.

This is worse than the late 90's when there was a Dave Matthews Band song playing on every radio station every time you changed the station.

• Haha
Reactions: 91Joe95 and WeARE
Who else has it?

It’s just too much
I am tired of the Mahomes State Farm ads, which run constantly. Why would you buy insurance from this company because Mahomes is in their ads? He is a football player (admittedly a good one), not an insurance expert. Makes no sense. It is just a company throwing money at an ad.

Last edited:
I am tired of the Mahomes State Farm ads, which run constantly. Why would you but insurance from this company because Mahomes is in their ads? He is a football player (admittedly a good one), not an insurance expert. Makes no sense. It is just a company throwing money at an ad.
Isn’t that pretty much the same with most professional athletes endorsements?

Who else has it?

It’s just too much
No soup for U!

Isn’t that pretty much the same with most professional athletes endorsements?
It is the same as almost all of them. I am just saying it makes no sense. I guess people will buy what their idol endorses even if the idol has no more knowledge of the product than they do.

Reactions: RickinDayton
It is the same as almost all of them. I am just saying it makes no sense. I guess people will buy what their idol endorses even if the idol has no more knowledge of the product than they do.
Hasn't that always been true. It's why celebrities endorse any product.

Who is Kelce? He looks like the Maauto guy in the commercials.

Sure, but if there is one thing the NFL does not lack for, it's marketing buzz. Gary Bettman should pay her a bunch of money to date a hockey player.

Hasn't that always been true. It's why celebrities endorse any product.
The worst “celebrity” tie in was Jimmy Johnson for boner pills. I mean, have some self respect Jimmy, plus why would someone with that predicament be convinced by a stubby fingered pork-faced Satan like him. The last thing/person a dude should want to associate newfound virility with is Jimmy Johnson. Hair spray - maybe; boner pills - that would be a negative

They finally got smart and put hot cougars in their ads.

Last edited:
Swift is worth 3 quarters of a billion dollars and everything she does sells out instantaneously and resells for multiples. She doesn't need publicity stunts at this point.
Exactly. Can’t understand why so many get their panties in a bunch over this. As a long time Cowboys I am more sick of the networks constantly showing Dumb and Dumber, Jerry and Stephen Jones on telecasts.

Ratings were crazy last night for the game so I'd expect a lot more of Kelce-Swift talk even when the Chiefs aren't playing. Kind of like Prime always being on TV.

I’ve been tired of the Jason Kelce schtick in Philly for a long time. People treat him like a god because he dressed like a Mummer. He never misses an opportunity for attention.

Reactions: tlbakernc
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT