ADVERTISEMENT

Football James Franklin does push ups for not fact checking

I bet he could rip off 20 solid ones in a row. Great way to help stay fit as you age

Wasn't the question or "fact" the first time PSU did a white out (i.e. how many years PSU has hosted a white out game), not the last time.....

• Wow
Reactions: The Spin Meister
their arms dont go beyond their stomachs
Sad considering all the money and resources they have to not be fat slobs.

A big part of who we all should strive to be is being the absolute best versions of ourselves. Both mentally and physically

Reactions: bison13
Looks like @Richard Schnyderite owes us some push ups. We need some accountability around here!
pushups GIF by Hockey Training

I bet he could rip off 20 solid ones in a row. Great way to help stay fit as you age
A couple years ago, when my great nephew was in the Little League World Series playing for Redland, they took a Saturday off and went over to a Penn State practice. They were talking to Camden and his best buddy and James Franklin asked what their favorite sports were. They responded soccer so he called for a football. He setit up at the 20 yard line and said if you kick the field goal and make it I'll do 20 push-ups. But if you miss it, you have to do 20 push-ups. he drilled it the whole team had gather around and we're whooping and laughing at James Franklin doing the push-ups! What a great memory!

Last edited:
A couple years ago, when my great nephew was in the Little League World Series playing for Redland, they took a Saturday off and went over to a Penn State practice. They were talking to Camden and his best buddy and Jeff asked what their favorite sports were. They responded soccer so he called for a football. He said it up at the 20 yard line and said if you kick the field goal and make it I'll do 20 push-ups. But if you miss it, you have to do 20 push-ups he drilled it the whole team and gather around and we're whooping and laughing at James Franklin doing the push-ups! What a great memory
Those memories will stick with your nephew forever! Very cool story pass on

A couple years ago, when my great nephew was in the Little League World Series playing for Redland, they took a Saturday off and went over to a Penn State practice. They were talking to Camden and his best buddy and Jeff asked what their favorite sports were. They responded soccer so he called for a football. He said it up at the 20 yard line and said if you kick the field goal and make it I'll do 20 push-ups. But if you miss it, you have to do 20 push-ups he drilled it the whole team and gather around and we're whooping and laughing at James Franklin doing the push-ups! What a great memory
The video was posted here somewhere deep in the archives.

Reactions: Waltwam
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT