ADVERTISEMENT

Is there an American team less loved than the womens soccer team?

Because she is posting drivel on a football board when the season is close at hand. Taking a broader view, she posts on a sports subject to make a political statement. I would prefer she refrain from taking up space here or take it to the Test Board where her stuff belongs.
I guess the irony eludes you. I’m done.

Again the issue is not whataboutism. It is unequal prosecution of the law. Trump has been under attack for fake shit like Russiagate and more for years. Yet Hildebeast, Biden, and more do obvious crimes and aren’t even indicted.

No country can survive long this way.
Clinton was impeached for having an affair and then lying for trying to cover it up. Trump was never impeached for his alleged sexual misconduct and the allegations against him are way worse. I disagree with you about Trump's crimes being less obvious.

Because there is little defense for so many of Donald Trump's actions, a common response / defense for Trump's supporters is to deflect by saying "don't look at Donald Trump's actions," look at some other person's wrongdoings instead. However, other people's wrongs do not justify Trump's wrongs and other people's wrongs are irrelevant as to whether Trump was right or not. Each person should be judged on their own set of facts. Two wrongs do not make a right.

If we keep on justifying bad behavior by our politicians by pointing to bad behavior by other politicians, I have no idea how you expect to clean up Washington. If you want to clean up Washington, you need to advocate holding bad Republicans and bad Democrats accountable.

As to "what did Trump do that was illegal", read the indictments. If it can be shown that he knew he was lying and that he knew he lost the election, then he knew his actions were illegal and he is guilty.

Addressing your "look over here" deflection, unlike Donald Trump's actions relating to the January 6 riots, Kamala Harris' actions were not the primpary cause of the BLM riots. The fact that Donald Trump's actions and rhetoric were the primary cause of the January 6 riots IMO puts his participation in the Capitol riots at an entirely different level than Kamala's participation in the BLM riots. That being said, if Kamala did something criminal in relation to the BLM (which I am unaware of), then I agree she should be held accountable, regardless of how bad Trump's actions may have been.
You want to criminalize speech? I just want to clarify that you want to jail politicians who you think may have lied? Good luck with that. 2020 was the least secure election in our nation's history with all kinds of irregularities, last minute changes to election laws, lies from Biden and 51 intelligence officers about Hunter's laptop being Russian disinformation when the laptop itself had been in the FBI's possession and confirmed authentic well before their claims. If you want to hold a politician and any other citizens accountable for lying, then Biden should be in jail right now for active election interference and deceiving the American people.

Let me warn you though, if we as a country go down this path of criminalizing speech, then we are no longer free. They can come for you anytime for any reason.

You want to criminalize speech? I just want to clarify that you want to jail politicians who you think may have lied? Good luck with that. 2020 was the least secure election in our nation's history with all kinds of irregularities, last minute changes to election laws, lies from Biden and 51 intelligence officers about Hunter's laptop being Russian disinformation when the laptop itself had been in the FBI's possession and confirmed authentic well before their claims. If you want to hold a politician and any other citizens accountable for lying, then Biden should be in jail right now for active election interference and deceiving the American people.

Let me warn you though, if we as a country go down this path of criminalizing speech, then we are no longer free. They can come for you anytime for any reason.
Lying is protected speech. Trump was allowed to say he won the election even if he knew he did not. However, if he knew he was lying, he could not take the actions that he did. If you take actions based upon a known lie, it becomes a fraudulent action. That is where the rubber hits the road.

Name one irregularity or illegal activity that has been proven would have overturned the election. There are none. As an example, after years of examining the Georgia election, there have been shown to be a total of 4 dead people who voted (and I am not even sure who they voted for). Certainly an illegal activity but not even close to overturning the election.

When 150 million people vote in an election, there is always going to be some illegal activities on both sides of the aisle (i.e. 4 people casting votes for dead people in Atlanta). However, the lie was that there was widespread fraud and illegal activity that would have overturned the election in Trump's favor. Fox has already paid $875 million for those lies and I believe Giuliani is still being sued for those lies.

There is not one court of law that you can point to in which any of these widespread irregularities were proven. In fact, the most common allegations have been debunked.
One thing for certain that has been proven that would have changed the results in a tight election where Trump lead swing states until they stopped counting late at night in a coordinated fashion was the illegal suppression of the hunter Biden laptop story and contents by 51 intelligence officials and the fbi that had possession of the laptop and confirmed its authenticity while Joe Biden lied about ot being Russian disinformation and government officials instructed social media companies to censor the story based on the intelligence officials lies about it being Russian disinformation.

Lying is protected speech. Trump was allowed to say he won the election even if he knew he did not. However, if he knew he was lying, he could not take the actions that he did. If you take actions based upon a known lie, it becomes a fraudulent action. That is where the rubber hits the road.
Which actions? Attempting to get national guard support for the events that democrats denied? Telling protestors to go and be heard peacefully?

Jan 6th was a false flag operation led by the fbi and security (responsibility for this was Pelosi who denied the national guard) was intentionally lax. Most video from the event shows unarmed protesters being let into the building and following the roped off path like they were on a tour. Other video that was shown by the senate committee (of democrats) was edited and sensationalized by producers. The agitators and provocatours were fbi agents and they were mysteriously removed from lists of people who were to be investigated and prosecuted.

They were beaten by Sweden and knocked out of the World Cup. Hard to feel sorry for women who play for a country that they hate. They do like American $. The team should pay a huge honorarium to Rapinoe to shut up.
Most are nice people, but the most vocal have been unlikable. People like nice people.

Hear! Hear!

America is the home of freedom and liberty! It's why I love this country!

And if you don't think about it like I do, then you hate this country and you should just shut up!

Because freedom! And liberty!

Any dissent will be deemed unpatriotic and extinguished immediately in the name of freedom and liberty!

Thrilled to hear the anti-USA women’s soccer team lost early in the World Cup. Even better to hear that anti-female Rapinoe was one of the big goats. Yes, you’re anti-female if you want to allow transgenders on a woman’s team (she does). God love transfolk, but, as a hybrid sex, they need their own teams and leagues. Stunned that a woman seeking to undermine female athletes and their lifelong, hard-fought-for hopes and dreams is anything but a pariah.

Clinton was impeached for having an affair and then lying for trying to cover it up. Trump was never impeached for his alleged sexual misconduct and the allegations against him are way worse. I disagree with you about Trump's crimes being less obvious.
Clinton was impeached for lying while he was POTUS during a court ordered deposition while under oath…..a felony…….about an proven affair he had while he was POTUS.

Trump alleged discretions were all at least a decade before he took office and none were ever proven in a court of law.

There is no doubt Trump believes the election was stolen.

Name one irregularity or illegal activity that has been proven would have overturned the election. There are none. As an example, after years of examining the Georgia election, there have been shown to be a total of 4 dead people who voted (and I am not even sure who they voted for). Certainly an illegal activity but not even close to overturning the election.

When 150 million people vote in an election, there is always going to be some illegal activities on both sides of the aisle (i.e. 4 people casting votes for dead people in Atlanta). However, the lie was that there was widespread fraud and illegal activity that would have overturned the election in Trump's favor. Fox has already paid $875 million for those lies and I believe Giuliani is still being sued for those lies.

There is not one court of law that you can point to in which any of these widespread irregularities were proven. In fact, the most common allegations have been debunked.
The Wisconsin State Supreme Court has ruled that the drop boxes used in the 2020 elections were against the state constitution.

In Pa only the state legislature can establish elections rules and laws. Yet the Pa Sec State changed several laws in the fall of 2020.

In Georgia there were thousand of people that voted in the wrong precinct, a couple thousand convicted felons, and more.

In Arizona thousands of people lost their right to vote when the machines failed because they were using the wrong paper.

Last edited:
The 60’s…ah yes, when racist Dems fought against passage of the civil rights bill. (Psst...Take a look at the congressional record for that vote). You do know the party that was formed to fight against slavery, right? (Psst…That was the Republican Party). You do know the political party that enacted Jim Crow laws in the first place, right? (Psst…That was the Democrat Party)

Crap…I shouldn’t have given you all of the answers.
News Flash --- almost all of those "racist Dems" were from Southern States and are now solidly Republican.

Last edited:
Hear! Hear!

America is the home of freedom and liberty! It's why I love this country!

And if you don't think about it like I do, then you hate this country and you should just shut up!

Because freedom! And liberty!

Any dissent will be deemed unpatriotic and extinguished immediately in the name of freedom and liberty!
You would have loved Germany in the late 1930's

Which actions? Attempting to get national guard support for the events that democrats denied? Telling protestors to go and be heard peacefully?

Jan 6th was a false flag operation led by the fbi and security (responsibility for this was Pelosi who denied the national guard) was intentionally lax. Most video from the event shows unarmed protesters being let into the building and following the roped off path like they were on a tour. Other video that was shown by the senate committee (of democrats) was edited and sensationalized by producers. The agitators and provocatours were fbi agents and they were mysteriously removed from lists of people who were to be investigated and prosecuted.
Wow!!!!

Because there is little defense for so many of Donald Trump's actions, a common response / defense for Trump's supporters is to deflect by saying "don't look at Donald Trump's actions," look at some other person's wrongdoings instead. However, other people's wrongs do not justify Trump's wrongs and other people's wrongs are irrelevant as to whether Trump was right or not. Each person should be judged on their own set of facts. Two wrongs do not make a right.

If we keep on justifying bad behavior by our politicians by pointing to bad behavior by other politicians, I have no idea how you expect to clean up Washington. If you want to clean up Washington, you need to advocate holding bad Republicans and bad Democrats accountable.

As to "what did Trump do that was illegal", read the indictments. If it can be shown that he knew he was lying and that he knew he lost the election, then he knew his actions were illegal and he is guilty.

Addressing your "look over here" deflection, unlike Donald Trump's actions relating to the January 6 riots, Kamala Harris' actions were not the primpary cause of the BLM riots. The fact that Donald Trump's actions and rhetoric were the primary cause of the January 6 riots IMO puts his participation in the Capitol riots at an entirely different level than Kamala's participation in the BLM riots. That being said, if Kamala did something criminal in relation to the BLM (which I am unaware of), then I agree she should be held accountable, regardless of how bad Trump's actions may have been.
Trump’s actions were not the primary cause of Jan6. In fact he said to protest peacefully and make your voices heard.

Here’s the primary cause: The country was a ticking time bomb primed by five years of baseless attacks.

Four false FISA applications. A fake Russian dossier.

Top FBI officials conspiring to stop Trump.

Framing and bankrupting a four star general to get at Trump.

Imprisoning his staff for things everyone in DC does.

Intel bigwigs lying about Hunter’s laptop being a Russian plant.

The FBI, DOJ, CIA and more intimidating news casts and massive tech/social media firms into suppressing negative news about Biden.

Hildebeast brazenly laughing at how she was given a free pass for major intel violations.

Bill Clinton brazenly laughing off a secret meeting with AG Reno.

The DNC refusing to cooperate with the FBI.

A top DNC staffer blatantly murdered in the middle of the government campus of DC and no investigation into his murder.

Massive raids with media tipped off to get maximum publicity while arresting older cooperating witnesses.

Innocent people like Carter Page snd George Popodopulous bring framed and bankrupted on defending themselves.

Anyone that supported Trump being called racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, retarded, knuckle dragging Neanderthals,

Being harassed at work, banned from campuses, ridiculed endlessly by media and entertainment types.

Trump’s actions were not the primary cause of Jan6. In fact he said to protest peacefully and make your voices heard.

Here’s the primary cause: The country was a ticking time bomb primed by five years of baseless attacks.

Four false FISA applications. A fake Russian dossier.

Top FBI officials conspiring to stop Trump.

Framing and bankrupting a four star general to get at Trump.

Imprisoning his staff for things everyone in DC does.

Intel bigwigs lying about Hunter’s laptop being a Russian plant.

The FBI, DOJ, CIA and more intimidating news casts and massive tech/social media firms into suppressing negative news about Biden.

Hildebeast brazenly laughing at how she was given a free pass for major intel violations.

Bill Clinton brazenly laughing off a secret meeting with AG Reno.

The DNC refusing to cooperate with the FBI.

A top DNC staffer blatantly murdered in the middle of the government campus of DC and no investigation into his murder.

Massive raids with media tipped off to get maximum publicity while arresting older cooperating witnesses.

Innocent people like Carter Page snd George Popodopulous bring framed and bankrupted on defending themselves.

Anyone that supported Trump being called racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, retarded, knuckle dragging Neanderthals,

Being harassed at work, banned from campuses, ridiculed endlessly by media and entertainment types.
I don't care who you are, that's funny right there.

You would have loved Germany in the late 1930's
Listen, if you don't understand that the tenets of liberty and freedom are that you shouldn't have liberty nor freedom, then that's not my problem. You worship that flag and this country the way I tell you to, or you can get right the heck out of here. I bleed red, white, blue and orange, just like every other true 'Murican.

That's the point. It's truly free speech, unencumbered by government sanction or control and speech of the sort that should be of no concern to rational thinking people. Unfortunately the OP seems inclined to make it an issue. My suggestion is to ignore it and enjoy life.

Notice Mary's not stating they should be censored. Mary is stating her opinion. What she finds important or not is her prerogative. Whether you find it important or not is your/they/her/(insert preferred pronoun) prerogative.

I once played a 3 on 3 game against two professional women basketball players. I was really shocked how poorly they played. Their fundamentals are great. They don't miss an outside shot. But they need to be WIDE open. They can't create or defend. The lack of athleticism was surprising. I'd compare it to playing with a 14 year old.

Nonsense. There is no proof men are physically superior to women.

News Flash --- almost all of those "racist Dems" were from Southern States and are now solidly Republican.

I never understood this argument. Are you trying to say you knowingly joined a racist organization that championed insurrection and civil war, slavery, Jim Crow laws, resegregration in the 20's, etc? That northern Republicans convinced democrats in the south to see the error of their wicked ways? Can we at least agree that history books should put which party and politicians supported which laws and actions, and list how news media portrayed it at the time? Can we agree on that?

Fun fact, I can remember demlion having to admit he knowingly voted for a former KKK grand wizard or whatever his title was while arguing similar themes that you are. People act like democrats have stopped their racist behavior, but have you seen what the current head of the democratic party has said?

Reactions: Online Persona
Clinton was impeached for lying while he was POTUS during a court ordered deposition while under oath…..a felony…….about a proven affair he had while he was POTUS.
Trump alleged discretions were all at least a decade before he took office and none were ever proven in a court of law.
Trump was accused of rape in a civil action and it was proven by clear and convincing evidence in a court of law. The clear and convincing standard (the jury was approximately 75% convinced that he raped her) is a greater standard than the normal standard in a civil case. So you are 100% wrong that it was never proven in court. The only reason he is not being charged criminally is because the statute of limitations for the criminal case has passed. The mere fact that it didn’t happen during his presidency doesn’t make him less of a rapist.

The point of my post about Clinton’s impeachment was to rebut your earlier post which alleged that the Republicans never went after the Clintons, which is simply not true.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Quick history lesson on the Democratic and Republican parties seems to be in order.

So, sometime between the 1860s and 1936, the (Democratic) party of small government became the party of big government, and the (Republican) party of big government became rhetorically committed to curbing federal power.

That's a crock of BS which is exemplified by the Dem congressional votes against Civil Rights in the 60's.

Notice Mary's not stating they should be censored. Mary is stating her opinion. What she finds important or not is her prerogative. Whether you find it important or not is your/they/her/(insert preferred pronoun) prerogative.
From initial Mary post"The team should pay a huge honorarium for Rapinoe to shut up."

Listen, if you don't understand that the tenets of liberty and freedom are that you shouldn't have liberty nor freedom, then that's not my problem. You worship that flag and this country the way I tell you to, or you can get right the heck out of here. I bleed red, white, blue and orange, just like every other true 'Murican.
No comment necessary.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT