ADVERTISEMENT

Is there a stat for most SV matches?

Kerk 73% bonus rate: why isn't he more active?

Cassar 71% bonus rate: awesome!
Granted Kirk has several matches where he seemed to throttle it back in the 3rd and just miss bonus. I don't think he is on a Hodge quest, granted he could have made a legit run at it. He should end up in the top 5 for sure.

Also: Kerk has had a few knee surgeries. Why subject his body to meaningless wear and tear, especially at HWT, when he's already winning his matches comfortably?

He's not winning 2-1 Tony Nelson specials, deliberately avoiding takedowns in order to win on RT. He's in full control if not outright dominating every match.
Good points about knees and health; reducing injury risk with his past issues would be a good strategy in that regard. Optics of 250 lbs. on top of 230-240 lbs. is a tough hurdle too, for stalling, vs. what two lightweights looks like. It doesn’t seem like Kerk gives two sh*ts about getting dinged, and he shouldn’t when he’s ahead comfortably like he usually is.

Lewan should get his first stall warning at weigh ins.

I've tried my Leyawn joke two times and no one has even reacted. You have all disappointed me and I am sad. You've also all been reported.

I mean, I know I'm not at Ironbird's level of brilliance with nicknames, but, I thought this one was good! After some thought, I've reported all of you a 2nd time!

Biggest question regarding Kerk
Does he come back for another year???
Biggest question regarding Kerk
Is do we like Picard or do we like Kerk? 😀

f39tFVgXGxEGFVr6W4UT47-1024-80.jpg.webp

Reactions: Callthestall
I was explaining to Mrs. JA (who is a very casual wrestling fan) why PSU fans despise Lewan…because of the boring style, stalling, low scoring matches that are always destined for SV. When I was done she says ‘Isn’t that the same as Beau Bartlett?’ Oof 😔
Yes, but we call him out for it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT