ADVERTISEMENT

Is it true that former B1G commissioner Warren promised USC

What do the following acronyms stand for?
Thank you, Thomas

ASWP (Pitt)………a$$wipe ??
Udub (UW)…………. ??
A school in Western PA...saying that actually is giving them more credit IMO but whatever
And yes Udub is widely considered Washington

Reactions: step.eng69
Thank you, Thomas

ASWP (Pitt)………a$$wipe ??
Udub (UW)…………. ??

ASWP - A School in Western Pennsylvania (acronym pronunciation is part of the beauty of it's descriptiveness and applicability).

Last edited:
Thank you, Thomas

ASWP (Pitt)………a$$wipe ??
Udub (UW)…………. ??
What’s going on with you? Did they turn the internet off in your neck of the woods? Have you lost that relentless search for the World’s unresolved mysteries that made you a legend in your own mind? I’ll give you a hint. It’s a series of convoluted alphabetic reshuffles initially seen only in ancient Sumerian texts. I suggest that you begin your search there.

Thank you, Thomas

ASWP (Pitt)………a$$wipe ??
Udub (UW)…………. ??
Step, don’t “wow” me. You’re the only person on here that I have a clear cultural affinity with. I don’t know if that was a good wow or a bad wow. This lack of clarity leaves me in a state of confusion. I was going to go fishing 🎣, but now I must engage myself in an in-depth study of wowism, and wowlistic terminology.

A school in Western PA...saying that actually is giving them more credit IMO but whatever
And yes Udub is widely considered Washington

ASWP - A School in Western Pennsylvania (acronym pronunciation is part of the beauty of it's descriptiveness and applicability).

A School in Western Pennsylvania (ASWP)

Udub is university of Washington (U-W)

What’s going on with you? Did they turn the internet off in your neck of the woods? Have you lost that relentless search for the World’s unresolved mysteries that made you a legend in your own mind? I’ll give you a hint. It’s a series of convoluted alphabetic reshuffles initially seen only in ancient Sumerian texts. I suggest that you begin your search there.
Thank you all,
I do remember ASWP now, once the "school-western" was mentioned.

Udub...now I understand the origin,

"The abbreviation of University of Washington is UW. If you speak the letters, you'll say "you-double-you." Most people shorten that to just "You-dub"

"University of Washington has the initials UW. UDub is a short and cool way to say UW, and to distinguish it from other universities such as University of Wisconsin. Go UDUB!!! By the way, it is an amazing university."

Reactions: Obliviax
Thank you all,
I do remember ASWP now, once the "school-western" was mentioned.

Udub...now I understand the origin,

"The abbreviation of University of Washington is UW. If you speak the letters, you'll say "you-double-you." Most people shorten that to just "You-dub"

"University of Washington has the initials UW. UDub is a short and cool way to say UW, and to distinguish it from other universities such as University of Wisconsin. Go UDUB!!! By the way, it is an amazing university."

Actually, you would say, "U Double-U". Hence the U-Dub

I saw sPitt posters are hoping Clemson and FSU leave the ACC since they then think it will be easier for them to win it - they should just up and leave for the AAC

I saw sPitt posters are hoping Clemson and FSU leave the ACC since they then think it will be easier for them to win it - they should just up and leave for the AAC
We have posters that wish we were in the ACC for the same reason

Imagine believing the ACC will be a conference worth winning once Clemson and FSU leave.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT