ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa vs Minnesota

This is the reason I love this board. The awesome analysis!
giphy.gif

Glazier runs away the entire time their on their feet in 3rd.... embarrassing way to win imho.

We’ll see if Arnold wrestles on Feb 9th. Agree with @NittanyChris that if you’re going to call out a 3x national champ, you oughta wrestle him the only year you’re both likely to be in college. But maybe he’ll use one of his five competition dates to do so even if he redshirts.

We’ll see if Arnold wrestles on Feb 9th. Agree with @NittanyChris that if you’re going to call out a 3x national champ, you oughta wrestle him the only year you’re both likely to be in college. But maybe he’ll use one of his five competition dates to do so even if he redshirts.
The thing is...if it's a close match...Brands made a mistake.

@mcpat this is what I’m talking about! An Iowa freshman who is redshirting is accused of ducking. Where else can I get this level of wrestling knowledge?
The same one who all off-season was self proclaimed the best at the weight and was a go to show CStar who’s the boss!

If you can show us any other time that a high schooler called out a multi-time college national champ, it would help your argument.
Even better, he talked smack about a 3 time National Champion knowing he’d never have to face him. How courageous.
You guys have higher expectations for the teenage mind than me. I’ve already raised 3 and have a 16 and 10 year old. I don’t take most of what they say as rational.

it’s not really arnold’s call. you can’t duck someone if you’re not the starter.

if you think arnold doesn’t want a crack at starocci you’re nuts lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT