ADVERTISEMENT

In the beginning....

I knew that was gonna come up. We were fully clothed.
Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

Awesome. They look like baby deers that barely know how to use their legs

I love watching the little guys wrestle. It looks so much like kittens and puppies playing with each other. What's interesting though is that you can still see some spots where they have picked up basic wrestling technique. Give those guys some time and they'll be giving the fans a thrill in Rec Hall.

I love watching the little guys wrestle. It looks so much like kittens and puppies playing with each other. What's interesting though is that you can still see some spots where they have picked up basic wrestling technique. Give those guys some time and they'll be giving the fans a thrill in Rec Hall.
I love where the kid went for the switch then immediately went back the other way for the reversal when the original move didn't work (around 1:50). Chain wrestling already at 6.

I love where the kid went for the switch then immediately went back the other way for the reversal when the original move didn't work (around 1:50). Chain wrestling already at 6.
Wow! Pretty advanced for 6….but they’ll need to learn the basics of clutching, hand fighting, pushing out of bounds, and pleading for stall calls if they hope to be future Hawkeyes 😆

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT