ADVERTISEMENT

I'm not much of a basketball (NBA) fan, but Stephen Curry is ridiculously good.

BobPSU92

May 6, 2015
I rarely watch the NBA these days, but I have been checking Warriors highlights the past few weeks. It is a pleasure to watch Stephen Curry play. He is incredibly quick and he seems to make everything. He has one of the quickest releases I've ever seen. He is really fun to watch.

I rarely watch the NBA these days, but I have been checking Warriors highlights the past few weeks. It is a pleasure to watch Stephen Curry play. He is incredibly quick and he seems to make everything. He has one of the quickest releases I've ever seen. He is really fun to watch.
Oh, yeah, totally agree. His release is as fast as Jerry West's was.

I never watch the NBA. Ever. But, I'll make an exception if they have a cam dedicated to his wife, Ayesha. She is G O R G E O U S.....

ayesha-alexander-3.jpg

Reactions: Ranger Dan
Curry might be the best shooter ever. It's fun to watch stars play when you have no dog in the fight. I know he's whacky and doesn't play a lick of defense. Harden is abasolutely hell to guard too.His handle is so unorthodox. Hard to prepare for.

Same in hockey. I've always liked Steven Stamkos. He's becoming a Mark Messier type leader for TB. Series is 1-1. Down 2-0 early in Game 2. He absolutely clocks a bigger Ranger forward with a clean check. Scores a couple of minutes later to get his team going. Fun to watch.

Reactions: LionJim
I agree the list of shooters better than Curry is very short if any. I'm becoming a believer. Now to hit some in big-time pressure situations in big-time games. His mom is a milf.
Steph-Currys-Mom.jpg

That photo does not do Steph's mom full justice. Her MILF status is the subject of more than a few posts on the Cal boards.

But regarding Steph, his screen out and rebound on Dwight Howard in tonight's (5/23) game was just about the best/funniest thing I've ever seen, at least in an NBA game. My wife finally got tired of my waxing poetical about it, but if you have ever played organized basketball and received coaching about how to screen out when a shot goes up, you should TOTALLY appreciate that move by Steph. He gave away eight inches and eighty-five pounds to Dwight Howard, and still hauled that puppy in. Evey high school basketball coach in the country was going frickin' nuts over that play.

Curry scored 40 points in Saturday night's win over Houston. The Warriors are now up 3-0.

Curry also set a record last night for most 3-pointers in the playoffs in one season. He now has hit 64 threes in this year's playoffs.

The guy is amazing.

Last edited:
He's amazing. A few more years of this and a few titles(that team is set for years coaching wise and talent wise) and it won't just be talk of him being one of if not the greatest shooters of all time. They are going to lose guys because it is impossible to keep that much talent around for years but it's just unbelievable.

He is looking more and more like he is going to end up a legend of the game. His shooting isn't human, it's robotic perfection. His ball handling is almost on the same level of freakishness.

Curry also set a record last night for most 3-pointers in the playoffs in one season. He now has hit 64 threes in this year's playoffs.

By the way, Curry did the above in nine fewer games than Reggie Miller.

Curry is truly amazing, but this Rockets team can't be the same team that won 3 straight from the Clippers. The Warriors D is making them look awful.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT