ADVERTISEMENT

If you get the PAC 12 network, they are rebroadcasting the Oregon State match.

Is it live on the PAC 12 network also?
Unfortunately, I don't think so. It's not listed on the PAC12 Channel wrestling schedule as a live event. The pinned wrestling schedule on this website indicates streaming/TV as "PAC12 Oregon". Not sure what that (Oregon) means. I'd love to watch this live if possible.

Unfortunately, I don't think so. It's not listed on the PAC12 Channel wrestling schedule as a live event. The pinned wrestling schedule on this website indicates streaming/TV as "PAC12 Oregon". Not sure what that (Oregon) means. I'd love to watch this live if possible.
While the PAC12 website does not list the dual, both the PSU and Oregon State schedule websites list it, so hopefully it is just an issue of not having it on the streaming schedule for the PAC12 network site.

Last edited:
Reactions: hlstone

My cable provider here in Illinois has 7 PAC12 channels focusing on specific teams from different areas:

PAC12 - All PAC12 Teams
PACAZ - Arizona Teams
PACBA - Bay Area Teams
PACLA - Los Angeles Teams
PACMT - Mountain Teams
PACOR - Oregon Teams
PACWA - Washington Teams

Meanwhile, the Big Ten Network here in the middle of B1G country consists of one channel.

Last edited:
Reactions: mhlarch and Grass
My cable provider here in Illinois has 7 PAC12 channels focusing on specific teams from different areas:

PAC12 - All PAC12 Teams
PACAZ - Arizona Teams
PACBA - Bay Area Teams
PACMT - Mountain Teams
PACOR - Oregon Teams
PACWA - Washington Teams

Meanwhile, the Big Ten Network here in the middle of B1G 10 country consists of one channel.
Prob not next year.

PAC12 - All PAC12 Teams
PACAZ - Arizona Teams
PACBA - Bay Area Teams
PACMT - Mountain Teams
PACOR - Oregon Teams
PACWA - Washington Teams

Meanwhile, the Big Ten Network here in the middle of B1G country consists of one channel.

I'm hoping with USC/UCLA entering the conference that we finally get the Big Ten Network on the standard cable package on the Left Coast.

PAC12 - All PAC12 Teams
PACAZ - Arizona Teams
PACBA - Bay Area Teams
PACMT - Mountain Teams
PACOR - Oregon Teams
PACWA - Washington Teams

That’s because all Big Ten wrestling matches not on BTN is offered on the BIG + package of each home team. The BIG makes far more $ broadcasting/streaming this way than the PAC 12. It’s all about the $

I believe you’ll be able to stream the match as well but I’m not at all certain of that

On the Oregon State wrestling schedule site, there's an icon for PAC-12 TV. I am an Xfinity customer and I was able to access PAC-12 TV via this icon just now, so I'm expecting to be able to watch the Penn State-Oregon State match in January.

osubeavers.com

2023-24 Wrestling Schedule - Oregon State University Athletics

The official 2023-24 Wrestling schedule for the Oregon State University Beavers
osubeavers.com
osubeavers.com

That’s because all Big Ten wrestling matches not on BTN is offered on the BIG + package of each home team. The BIG makes far more $ broadcasting/streaming this way than the PAC 12. It’s all about the $
Are you saying the Oregon St dual will be live on B1G+ ?

Reactions: 07mantle
Anyone posting here planning on going? I’m going to try to get there if possible. Some friends from WA should be there too.

Reactions: 1AA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT