ADVERTISEMENT

If I Were a Professor, I'd Give Bidenomics An 'F'

m.knox

Gold Member
Aug 20, 2003
Failure. Just like Joe Biden himself. Plagiarist. Adulterer. Draft dodger...........

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/v..._if_i_were_a_professor_id_give_them_an_f.html

Billionaire investor Stanley Druckenmiller on Tuesday blasted the Treasury and Federal Reserve for failing to slow inflation and said his overall grade of "Bidenomics" would be "F" during an interview Tuesday morning on CNBC's "Squawk Box."

"I think it’s dumb politically because it’s causing inflation and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out that the average American is getting hurt by the inflation," he said.

"It seemed to me the Fed was in a perfect position. Inflation was coming down, financial conditions were tightening... To some extent, I feel like they fumbled on the five-yard line."

"Bidenomics, If I was a professor, I’d give him an F," he said. "Basically, they misdiagnosed Covid and thought [the economy] was going into a depression. The Fed did, too... Treasury is still acting like we’re in a depression. They’ve spent and spent and spent, and my new fear now is that spending and the resulting interest rates on the debt that’s been created are going to crowd out some of the innovation that otherwise would have taken place. We've got a 7% budget deficit at full employment, it's unheard of."

"I'm basically a guy without a candidate," he added. "I'm an old-style Reagan, free markets, pro-immigration and anti-tariff Republican."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News