ADVERTISEMENT

If Cael was a dick to you, you probably deserved it.

Wasn't this creep asking female athletes for bikini pics and shit like that? I would be a dick to him too. Many decent people would.
Oh yeah. But the tinder bragging originally set me off. Sex tourists love to visit really impoverished countries where the women (or whatever their proclivity is) are desperate - makes it easier to prey. The fact that he was doing this stuff on work trips shows he really doesn’t have self control. (Source - a friend from law school who works with foreign police and Interpol to prosecute people doing this stuff)

And then there’s the harassing female athletes stuff. He’s a dirtball

Did someone piss in everyone's Wheaties? From this bs to Nebraska's head coach. This is no big deal as no one cares what this fool has to say. The head coach of Nebraska is an absolute head scratcher.

Did someone piss in everyone's Wheaties? From this bs to Nebraska's head coach. This is no big deal as no one cares what this fool has to say. The head coach of Nebraska is an absolute head scratcher.
43 minutes.... I thought maybe 10 tops.

You mean like your MMA career. I do like most of Ben's takes but this is beneath him

giphy.gif

Fear the time between NCAA's and 24-25,
I hope we get something like we got this past year. A return of the three sports cars? Some more recruits openly stating they are de-committing do to that family. We've got the Florida charges to look forward to and the almost guaranteed implosion of the fan base when the youngest one, Angelo, leaves. The possibilities are almost unlimited.

I hope we get something like we got this past year. A return of the three sports cars? Some more recruits openly stating they are de-committing do to that family. We've got the Florida charges to look forward to and the almost guaranteed implosion of the fan base when the youngest one, Angelo, leaves. The possibilities are almost unlimited.
Deluca decommitting would break the ice.

How many AAs this offseason decline Slumlord Bob's NIL bag for better winning opportunities elsewhere?

A few years ago I was shooting the EIWA tournament for Columbia and one of the Columbia guys had an upset no one saw coming. Lobdell, then working for Flo, came over and asked if I had a photo Flo could run, since I was the only one shooting it. I said fine, but be sure to credit me. I quickly processed the photo, emailed him with it, Flo ran it, and you guessed it... no credit. I followed up with a WTF and got no response. Anyway, he's an unprofessional dick.

A few years ago I was shooting the EIWA tournament for Columbia and one of the Columbia guys had an upset no one saw coming. Lobdell, then working for Flo, came over and asked if I had a photo Flo could run, since I was the only one shooting it. I said fine, but be sure to credit me. I quickly processed the photo, emailed him with it, Flo ran it, and you guessed it... no credit. I followed up with a WTF and got no response. Anyway, he's an unprofessional dick.
Cael may be socially awkward (per AB’s latest interview), but I think he’s a pretty good judge of character.

How many AAs this offseason decline Slumlord Bob's NIL bag for better winning opportunities elsewhere?
“That’s only because the difference between what other teams are offering is nominal!!! Until they produce actual numbers they’re lying SOBs!”

— signed,
The guy hitting the clear bottle

Oh yeah. But the tinder bragging originally set me off. Sex tourists love to visit really impoverished countries where the women (or whatever their proclivity is) are desperate - makes it easier to prey. The fact that he was doing this stuff on work trips shows he really doesn’t have self control. (Source - a friend from law school who works with foreign police and Interpol to prosecute people doing this stuff)

And then there’s the harassing female athletes stuff. He’s a dirtball
Can we all do something else besides discussing turk all day lmfao

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT