ADVERTISEMENT

"Hee Haw U"

WarrentonLion

Jul 19, 2001
Listening to Mark Packer ripping Tennessee for their actions over the past 24 hours. Called them "Hee Haw U" and said they are a dumpster fire and should be embarrassed for running off Schiano. Not sure who in their right mind would go to a program that hasn't been relevant in 20 years. And they think they have a shot at Gruden?!! LOL! My guess is they hire Tee Martin and sink further into total irrelevance.

Listening to Mark Packer ripping Tennessee for their actions over the past 24 hours. Called them "Hee Haw U" and said they are a dumpster fire and should be embarrassed for running off Schiano. Not sure who in their right mind would go to a program that hasn't been relevant in 20 years. And they think they have a shot at Gruden?!! LOL! My guess is they hire Tee Martin and sink further into total irrelevance.
They thought adding Shoop in 2016 was going to get them over the hump and into the CFP, etc. So there's that as well...

Big ten network was just talking about the dumpster fire Greg walked into at Rutgers and got them on the right track. Tennessee.... right now is about a half a notch above Rutgers. They better be happy with whoever they can get to coach that shitshow... especially now. But in honor of Payton's teabagging incident, I bought a poppa John pizza today. And it sucked.

Rutgers had 4 winning seasons and no more then 7 wins in 20 years before Schiano got there. He gave Rutgers six winning seasons out of ten including 11-2 and three 9 win seasons. That is impressive to turn a dump like Rutgers into a competitive football program. The guy was a really good recruiter too.
TN will be lucky to get a coach as good as him.
TN idiots point to his overall record but dont seem to understand how hard it is to win at a sh$&t hole like Rutgers.
The guy was a very good college head coach.

Here's the Tennessee fan base when they heard that Schiano was going to be hired.
HeeHaw.jpg

Heard on the radio Tennessee may owe Schiano $20MM in a buyout.

And this is the wrinkle that noone is thinking about.
If his hire was "done" as reported, the school can't simply back away and say sorry.

They probably owe him money of some sort. He is risking his current position by taking the interview (during the season) and now if it was leaked it could be ugly.

Win/win for Schiano if true.

LdN

Reactions: 91Joe95 and Cosmos
Rutgers had 4 winning seasons and no more then 7 wins in 20 years before Schiano got there. He gave Rutgers six winning seasons out of ten including 11-2 and three 9 win seasons. That is impressive to turn a dump like Rutgers into a competitive football program. The guy was a really good recruiter too.
TN will be lucky to get a coach as good as him.
TN idiots point to his overall record but dont seem to understand how hard it is to win at a sh$&t hole like Rutgers.
The guy was a very good college head coach.
I think Schiano is a good to very good college coach. I think in the northeast, he'd be successful b/c he can recruit, especially NJ. But the Rutgers numbers, while impressive, are also a product of the implosion of the Big East. Tennessee wasn't a guaranteed fit, but Ryan Russillo hit the nail on the head - if his coaching performance was at a school other than Rutgers, no one would care.

Gloom, despair, and agony on me
Deep, dark depression, excessive misery
If it weren't for bad luck, I'd have no luck at all
Gloom, despair, and agony on me
I was thinking more along the lines of “Where, oh where are you tonight ? Why did you leave me here all alone ? I searched the world over and I thought I found True Love, you met another and PFFFT ! you were gone ! “

Reactions: Carl Spackler

They are now in a very tough position no thanks to wrk leadership cowering to a select few fan base , no doubt boosters and some moronic politicians.

It would seem likely to me...they will have to bring in or now weigh heavily on a Letterman..have to have passionate ties to VOLS and who understands the BS surrounding the program.

Someone mentioned earlier...would not be surprised if a name like Peyton Manning somehow came into play...in some capacity ..new AD ? Football Program Advisor ? Something as they will need help...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT