ADVERTISEMENT

FB Recruiting Four-Star DL target TA Cunningham sets decision date

I sure we get a nice surprise on the 22nd. I like his highlights and his size. I won't be holding my breath though.

Reactions: Richie O
This could be the monster DT pickup that so many have been wishing for on this board. It would be a tremendous get.

Wiltfong has logged picks for PSU for both Cunningham and Andrews. He is currently batting 97% on his 2024 picks.
I hope he’s right, but those guys percentages are comical. It’s about the only “game” in the World where you can make a pick then if the winds blow in a different direction at the last minute you can change it with only the last one counting. Virtually all those guys are batting at over 90% with those rules. Try that in Vegas once the dice rolls, the ball spins or the cards are turned over.

I hope he’s right, but those guys percentages are comical. It’s about the only “game” in the World where you can make a pick then if the winds blow in a different direction at the last minute you can change it with only the last one counting. Virtually all those guys are batting at over 90% with those rules. Try that in Vegas once the dice rolls, the ball spins or the cards are turned over.
That's not how they do it in Vegas?

Very true. I'd like to see their percentages further out.

Reactions: Thomas1945
Since the likes of Christian Wilkins and Bryan Bresee spurned us for Clemson and won titles w Dabo. Would be nice to get a difference maker who doesn't need a few years to get onto the field at that position.
We obviously did not get Carter, Nick Singleton and Kayton Allen... Lol

Yes- they are great but not DTs...which is the position referenced by OP
What a dolt you are...it is not the position I took issue with. Have you had any formal education at all?

Start with my weekly reader. Then after a few years step up to the Dick and Jane series...

Good Lord!

OK
What a dolt you are...it is not the position I took issue with. Have you had any formal education at all?

Start with my weekly reader. Then after a few years step up to the Dick and Jane series...

Good Lord!
OK- so I guess you are saying that we can't get them all- and that we did get 2 highly recruited RBs and a LB who is performing great- all as freshmen?

None of that means that we haven't missed on top DT talent....and that the 2 young men who are in our recruiting regions, expressed interest in us, and chose to go Dabo....would've been game changers at a position that has not been our best (see Wolverines, Michigan)

OK

OK- so I guess you are saying that we can't get them all- and that we did get 2 highly recruited RBs and a LB who is performing great- all as freshmen?

None of that means that we haven't missed on top DT talent....and that the 2 young men who are in our recruiting regions, expressed interest in us, and chose to go Dabo....would've been game changers at a position that has not been our best (see Wolverines, Michigan)
I get what you're saying. Apparently Rip Van Winkle doesn't. Tell him to wake up from his deep sleep and keep his sarcastic mouth shut.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT