ADVERTISEMENT

Flo with a video interview of Mason Manville ...

Tom McAndrew

May 29, 2001
which you can view at THIS LINK.

lots of info on what he's been up to of late, his plans for next year, his thoughts on what to major in, and a bit on his plans after college.

enjoy

Tom

which you can view at THIS LINK.

lots of info on what he's been up to of late, his plans for next year, his thoughts on what to major in, and a bit on his plans after college.

enjoy

Tom
Didn't know he lives in Fairfax County. He's right about those schools.

You can't say he doesn't challenge himself - he's pretty much wrestling all over the place. I think he gets overlooked because he verballed so soon, but I could see him slotting in the lineup nicely as Nolf grows.

you got to like a kid who is relentless, always challenging himself, and moves forward. Those kids make their own luck and take advantage. Mason is a kid I've enjoyed watching the last few years. Glad he chose the proper school.

You can't say he doesn't challenge himself - he's pretty much wrestling all over the place. I think he gets overlooked because he verballed so soon, but I could see him slotting in the lineup nicely as Nolf grows.
We should be happy Stilly High doesn't offer those online classes, otherwise Manville would be a lock to flip to Okie State.

Seriously, gotta love his reasoning for the choice of HS classes and future major: "I love money." Clear and concise, and pretty hard to disagree with.

He is making a very good academic decision, and not just because it's my alma mater. Penn State has a top 25 business school and a top 5 IT school -- and they're pretty well integrated. He has future management consulting partner written all over him.

Yeah, I've seen his hometown listed as Lorton, VA. And other than the old prison & the trash dump there, he's the only thing that seems to pop in my mind when I go down there.

I'm blocked from flo at work. Could you share what he said about Ffx County schools? We start in on their system this September & we've been pretty psyched by what we've seen from the elementary school anyway.

Yeah, I've seen his hometown listed as Lorton, VA. And other than the old prison & the trash dump there, he's the only thing that seems to pop in my mind when I go down there.

I'm blocked from flo at work. Could you share what he said about Ffx County schools? We start in on their system this September & we've been pretty psyched by what we've seen from the elementary school anyway.
Just mentioned how good they were and that extended to their online offerings for someone in his situation. Nothing too specific.

As for having Flo blocked at work, time for you to change jobs. I'll let Johnny Paycheck weigh in on the matter:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT