ADVERTISEMENT

Flo article on Micic

To summarize:
1. Meatchicken
2. They Be Illin'
3. PSU, Oklahoma, Tanning Bed U.
4. Will decide by 8/2.
5. Zeke still in the running but doesn't have enough money. Wait, no unlimited scholarships in Tempe?
6. Wants to stay in the midwest, even if it costs him a year of eligibility.
7. Wants to stay in the midwest, still considering PSU. Apparently not taking geography lessons from Jammies ... kinda like how Hall isn't.

PSU sounds like a long shot but it's nice to be on the list. Sounds like he'd like to be a little closer to home. I assume Iowa's not on the list because of Gillman. If Micic is already losing a year of eligibility, I'm sure he doesn't want to sit behind Gilman for a year. Of course, Tomasello would be an issue for him, too, but tOSU made the list.

All else being equal, I'd rather have Suriano in blue and white.

Will people stop believing Corey Haddad's Twitter "scoops"? He seems to get a lot wrong.

7. Wants to stay in the midwest, still considering PSU. Apparently not taking geography lessons from Jammies ... kinda like how Hall isn't.

Maybe if you call Micic stupid, as Chickenman implied of Hall, you can seal the deal.

Maybe if you call Micic stupid, as Chickenman implied of Hall, you can seal the deal.
You're a pisser Jammenz - and getting more and more desperate in your attempts at point-scoring. Kind of like your poor Gophers on a typical Friday at Nationals lately.

jammenz is a sad figure, the Gopher's future is so bright he has to wear Beer Goggles. and sure he is willing to take a shot...when you are as riddled with holes as the jammenz and the gophers are the shots stop hurting.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT