ADVERTISEMENT

Favorite Drink for Friday Night Wrestling on BTN

Drink of choice while watching wrestling on TV?

• Scotch

Votes: 7 8.5%
  • Beer

Votes: 22 26.8%
  • Whiskey

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • Brandy

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Bourbon

Votes: 24 29.3%
  • Irish Whiskey

Votes: 2 2.4%
  • Wine

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard Seltzer (includes WHITE CLAW!!!)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard Cider

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • Something non-alcoholic

Votes: 19 23.2%

• Total voters
Yes it can. From my college days. Evan Williams looks like JD in the same shape bottle. Probably around half the price.
And if you want to go bottom shelf on our college wine. Mogen David 20/20 otherwise known as MadDog.
Gotcha, thought you were talking strickly regular whiskey.
Speaking of...I bought a bottle of Uncle Earnest 1884 by mistake a while back thinking it was Bourbon. It wasnt, but damn is it good, puts ole JD to shame.

Reactions: lockhavenlion3
Yes it can. From my college days. Evan Williams looks like JD in the same shape bottle. Probably around half the price.
And if you want to go bottom shelf on our college wine. Mogen David 20/20 otherwise known as MadDog.
Give Four Queens a try.

But for real my go-to is a seasonal beer or Gable golden lager. Too many “go and and…’s” to drink hard liquor.

Down at JUCO Natl’s this weekend and bought the hyvee out to bring some home with me lol.

But for real my go-to is a seasonal beer or Gable golden lager. Too many “go and and…’s” to drink hard liquor.

Down at JUCO Natl’s this weekend and bought the hyvee out to bring some home with me lol.
My son and I both tried Gable’s when we were in Iowa for the dual, neither of us cared for it very much.

Btw, after the meet Gable had a meet and greet at the hotel beside ours, my son attended and got to shake his hand after his short speech. The speech basically was to say don’t jump off any cliffs or abandon the ship. I passed on the opportunity for some sleep since I had a 6 am flight nome the next morning.

My son and I both tried Gable’s when we were in Iowa for the dual, neither of us cared for it very much.

Btw, after the meet Gable had a meet and greet at the hotel beside ours, my son attended and got to shake his hand after his short speech. The speech basically was to say don’t jump off any cliffs or abandon the ship. I passed on the opportunity for some sleep since I had a 6 am flight nome the next morning.
Did you enjoy Nome? The flight connections had to horrible starting at 6:00am. Any seasonal Alaskan beers you would recommend?;)

I’ve drank more than my fair share this weekend in council bluffs. Stashed a 6er in the van for when I get home lol.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT