ADVERTISEMENT

Did you catch this from John Kirby regarding Ukraine yesterday?

Obliviax

Aug 21, 2001
John Kirby is Biden's National Security spokesperson. He said that if the USA doesn't allocate more funding for Ukraine resulting in them losing to Russia, that American blood will be spilled.

“If you think the cost of supporting Ukraine is high now just imagine how much higher it's going to be not just in National Treasure but in American blood if he [Putin] starts going after one of our NATO allies… we [will] take our Article 5 commitments very seriously,” said Kirby.​
“American boots would very much have to be involved if Mr. Putin is allowed to have this strategic victory in Ukraine and then perhaps goes after one of our NATO allies,” Kirby added.​
So, just to be clear, the primary spokesperson for the Biden Admin regarding Ukraine has begun messaging that soldiers will be on the ground in Eastern Europe if we don't commit more than $100B. I've said this before and I'll say it again. I think Ukraine has been the federal politicians (D and R) money laundering conduit for several decades and they are scared to death that this all gets exposed.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News