ADVERTISEMENT

Committee intervention

Add 165 too.
Committee's hands are tied there. Carr's L to Ramirez basically gives them no choice. You can't put him ahead of Ramirez who owns H2H and won his conference. That duck in the dual was not unintentional.

It's not the be all end all but Nomad just runs numbers. There is room for committee intervention but it's limited to keep it fair. For example, Fix was technically ahead of RBY last year but they obviously used prior history to flip it. But similarly, they kept AB at the 3 even though everyone knew about the NWCA match vs Keckeisen, it didn't count for seeding purposes and AB didn't have a RPI.

FRL they all agree on 65:

1. KOT
2. Mitchell
3. Ramirez
4. David
5. Deano
Both KOT and Mitchell trained under Askren. Have they ever faced each other either in or out of the room? I know from interviews that Mitchell jumped levels relatively recently, so maybe he wasn't quite ready then?

Didn't kerk destroy hendrix twice , so what ever.
Kerk beat him 4-2 in last year's NCAA tournament. He destroyed Hendrickson in the All-Star Classic last fall, but Hendrickson was reportedly just coming back from an injury.

Anyone care to speculate where Nagao, Kasak and Bernie end up in the rankings? TIA.

Kerk beat him 4-2 in last year's NCAA tournament. He destroyed Hendrickson in the All-Star Classic last fall, but Hendrickson was reportedly just coming back from an injury.
In the first match Greg got a reversal at the 1:07 mark in the second period and road him out for the next 3.07 minutes and wyatt never got to his feet.

Ok shewww...

I was afraid to enter this thread. Glad to see you're talking about the seeding committee. I seriously thought there'd be a group of ya'll in here sitting on a couch asking me if I'd have a seat to discuss a few things with you...

Ok shewww...

I was afraid to enter this thread. Glad to see you're talking about the seeding committee. I seriously thought there'd be a group of ya'll in here sitting on a couch asking me if I'd have a seat to discuss a few things with you...
I have a great deal of love and respect for most of you, actually.

Reactions: johnstownsteel
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT