ADVERTISEMENT

College Football's Failure of Leadership Has Created a Cancellation Mess...

TheBigUglies

Jan 13, 2004
https://bleacherreport.com/articles/2903923-college-footballs-failure-of-leadership-has-created-a-cancellation-mess?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=

hi-res-914cc05a77f3d2cac5ff962eaf56546d_crop_north.jpg

Last edited:
NCAA hasn't been in a leadership role in college football for more than 35 years.

Reactions: BBrown
College football’s strength of leadership (actually the college presidents) has resolved this mess by making the tough unpopular correct decision to shut down sports. I’ll miss the games but wouldn’t have enjoyed watching this asterisk season anyway.

College football’s strength of leadership (actually the college presidents) has resolved this mess by making the tough unpopular correct decision to shut down sports. I’ll miss the games but wouldn’t have enjoyed watching this asterisk season anyway.

Did they?

Yep i was counting on the NCAA to control this world wide pandemic that no country or organization has been able to control. I really thought the NCAA would be the one to get a handle on this.
They could have controlled their operation within the pandemic though, couldn’t they? Or is that too much to ask?

Yep i was counting on the NCAA to control this world wide pandemic that no country or organization has been able to control. I really thought the NCAA would be the one to get a handle on this.

I think the point is that the abject lack of leadership on the part of the NCAA has created chaos. Your attempt at sarcasm is lame.

Man, you are wrong all the time.

Reactions: bison13
If it’s so correct, why aren’t all the conferences rushing to do it?

Reactions: bison13
If it’s so correct, why aren’t all the conferences rushing to do it?
Too much money involved to act without a lot of forethought and consideration. The presidents are willing to take responsibility that the ADs and commissioners will shy away from. Remember that the presidents are academics not former coaches.

Too much money involved to act without a lot of forethought and consideration. The presidents are willing to take responsibility that the ADs and commissioners will shy away from. Remember that the presidents are academics not former coaches.
Still doesn’t explain why they’re not all doing it if it’s so right.

And academics always act in the interest of the greater good and not in their own self interest. Selfless mother Theresa types those academics

Reactions: 91Joe95
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT