ADVERTISEMENT

Can we finally put to bed the "culture war" BS spin, and admit that President DeSantis was right yet again?

BoulderFish

Oct 31, 2016
Documented right here in Colorado. 👇

It's right to nip this shit in the bud, but sadly, because this is a covert effort on the part of schools, we appear to be learning that this very well may be long past the "bud" stage.

DeSantis was right about this all along. That is now objectively indisputable. If only we had a governor here in Colorado that cared about doing the right thing too - like DeSantis - this could have been stopped.

I'm trying to keep my head in the sand and convince myself that this isn't going on here in the Boulder School district where my daughter attends, but I'm now at the point where I know I'm likely just lying to myself.

Colorado district equity docs reveal methodical system to deceive parents on in-school social transitions

A Jeffco counselor said, 'Our teachers are concerned with parents not knowing'

A Colorado school district has a methodical system in place to keep parents in the dark on their child's gender transition in schools, according to documents reviewed by Fox News Digital.
Leslie Mecca, a counselor at Bear Creek – a K-8 school in the district – sent an email to the Jeffco Public School district's equity office on August 29, 2022, asking clarification on its recommendations regarding flagging an in-school social transition of a child's gender. Jeffco defines "transition" as "the steps a transgender person takes in order to align aspects of their life to be consistent with their gender identity."
In the email, Mecca said that teachers in the school wanted to tell parents about kids' social transition, including their use of a different name and pronouns.

Mecca said, "In one grade we have about 10 students who identify as a different name and pronoun. They ask teachers to call them by their preferred name and pronouns and our teachers do so. However, our teachers are concerned with parents not knowing." ......

Full article: https://www.foxnews.com/media/color...ts-in-school-social-transitions?intcmp=tw_fnc

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News