ADVERTISEMENT

Breaking from Pennlive Curley and Shultz plead guilty.

The OAG has not made a recommendation. This is because they expect to get testimony in a certain way following certain lines. If this is done, they will be inclined to recommend leniency.

Specifically, C & S will be asked, when then they testify, if a quid pro quo was made. The "deal" such as it is, will require them to say "no," as strange as that sounds.

This is shaky ground for them, but if they have good attorneys, and they do, they have worked out some other way to outline an agreement that doesn't quite constitute quid pro quo, but also manages to offer enough confidence that their lawyers are OK with it.

Happens every day.
So it's perjury but accepted as long as all sides agree on it?

So it's perjury but accepted as long as all sides agree on it?

More like the conversations our had between the judge and prosecution and defense attorneys. Nothing can be written obviously as that would be quid pro quo deal as it was in writing. But all three parties essentially agree verbally. Nothing written so everything is just conversation. But it is the unwritten rule that it will go through. Theoretically the judge could do whatever they want as nothing is written, but if they do, they will get the reputation as a judge that goes back on his deals and therefore will have trouble with all the attorneys moving forward. If the prosecutor reneges on his side of the deal, same thing, the defense attorneys will never make a deal with them again.

Reactions: elvis63
More like the conversations our had between the judge and prosecution and defense attorneys. Nothing can be written obviously as that would be quid pro quo deal as it was in writing. But all three parties essentially agree verbally. Nothing written so everything is just conversation. But it is the unwritten rule that it will go through. Theoretically the judge could do whatever they want as nothing is written, but if they do, they will get the reputation as a judge that goes back on his deals and therefore will have trouble with all the attorneys moving forward. If the prosecutor reneges on his side of the deal, same thing, the defense attorneys will never make a deal with them again.
I understand how it works. It's not perjury because all sides can deny it exists.

for the last 5 years you have been dead set on mcqueary lying after being coerced by authorities which is flat out wrong and you have given the admins every benefit of doubt which was undeserved and now you want to wait for the trial ......................... lol

no matter if there is a trial or not the record from monday's hearing and the admins "revised" statements will become part of the public record for all to see.

MM is a coward for sure, but the Admins messed up also. The thing is the Admins should have never had the chance to mess up, but of course MM did not do the right thing and the rest is history.

LMAO. They're not getting time and you know it. AG just trying to make it look like they pounded their chest with not recommending leniency.

That's not the point and you know it ( or maybe you don't ), the point is they will testify and they will stick to their statements or the judge will handle the situation.

I wouldn't get so chippy, none of your crowd even thought they would plea . Some realized it could happen and I believe Miles said they would .

That's not the point, but you are correct . They won't get five years because they will spell everything out nice and clear for all to see.
They will admit Mike reported it and they deliberately didn't . They will talk about hie they reached that decision . They'll lay everything out, nice and clear .
And that's why they won't do five years, but their sentencing is based on their cooperation . And you know I meant this.

MM is a coward for sure, but the Admins messed up also. The thing is the Admins should have never had the chance to mess up, but of course MM did not do the right thing and the rest is history.
Joe didn't agree with that when he told Mike that he did the right thing by coming to him first.

MM should never have had the chance to walk in on Sandusky. It is the same administrators who "messed up" several times before 01 which allowed it to happen again. That is why they intentionally "messed up" in 01 and then lied about it 10 years later.

Tim and Gary will take the stand next week and it won't be what all the cool blue wishful thinkers want to hear and even if Spanier makes a last minute guilty plea their new statements to investigators and their admissions of guilt will be public record soon enough

Last edited:
That's not the point, but you are correct . They won't get five years because they will spell everything out nice and clear for all to see.
They will admit Mike reported it and they deliberately didn't . They will talk about hie they reached that decision . They'll lay everything out, nice and clear .
And that's why they won't do five years, but their sentencing is based on their cooperation . And you know I meant this.

Still interesting to see whether they will be able to really "talk" afterwards...meaning can they get a book deal done?

This just does seem as "clean" as some may want it to be...sorry...I just do not believe these men were fully aware or thought that Jerry was raping boys and it was ok with them and that they just turned a blind eye...

I'm also very curious to see how Joe comes out on this...wonder if he is brought up in testimony at all?

Still interesting to see whether they will be able to really "talk" afterwards...meaning can they get a book deal done?

This just does seem as "clean" as some may want it to be...sorry...I just do not believe these men were fully aware or thought that Jerry was raping boys and it was ok with them and that they just turned a blind eye...

I'm also very curious to see how Joe comes out on this...wonder if he is brought up in testimony at all?
There's really no need to do so--unless someone wants to "blame the dead guy". That would not surprise me, frankly.

Reactions: nits74
An admittedly wild thought: Given how little sense all this makes, I find my self wondering if CS were monetarily "rewarded" in a substantial way to plead guilty and then flip on Spanier. Not likely, but certainly not out of the question.

Reactions: dshumbero
An admittedly wild thought: Given how little sense all this makes, I find my self wondering if CS were monetarily "rewarded" in a substantial way to plead guilty and then flip on Spanier. Not likely, but certainly not out of the question.
Who do you think paid them? They were in some way as they keep their pension, but were you talking outside of that.

By who? For what purpose?

The jury pool was tainted, right? The OAG has this wired? The judge is in on it?

More importantly, the "Bigwigs" that use PSU as a profit Center DO NOT BENEFIT WHEN PSU LOOKS BAD. They all would prefer that Jerry and CSS are cleared 100%. They are also already rich and have No Motive whatsoever to risk their FREEDOM by attempting a payoff in this case.

That's just crazy.

Who do you think paid them? They were in some way as they keep their pension, but were you talking outside of that.
Outside of that. I use to read Sheeran mainly for entertainment, but he has hit on some things. Never have been much on the conspiracy thing, but Now I wonder. LaJolla, some things just don't add up for me with how all this came down. Again, I don't know or necessarily believe this theory, but...

MM should never have had the change to walk in on Sandusky. It is the same administrators who "messed up" several times before 01 which allowed it to happen again. That is why they intentionally "messed up" in 01 and then lied about it 10 years later.

Tim and Gary will take the stand next week and it won't be what all the cool blue wishful thinkers want to hear and even if Spanier makes a last minute guilty plea their new statements to investigators and their admissions of guilt will be public record soon enough

You're exactly right, I don't know why people can't grasp this. Their sworn statements are public record as soon as a plea for Spanier is through, or the trial is done. If there is an appeal of a guilty verdict by Spanier, some stuff might not be public record until that is finished up, but then the testimony of the two will already have been given at the trial.

By who? For what purpose?

The jury pool was tainted, right? The OAG has this wired? The judge is in on it?

More importantly, the "Bigwigs" that use PSU as a profit Center DO NOT BENEFIT WHEN PSU LOOKS BAD. They all would prefer that Jerry and CSS are cleared 100%. They are also already rich and have No Motive whatsoever to risk their FREEDOM by attempting a payoff in this case.

That's just crazy.

Yeah, that's the way I see it/

This is the latest spin from a private message being floated around. They had to be paid. So if Spanier takes a plea, was he paid also? And why not pay them earlier and stop this nonsense? Cut those checks early, have the OAG look bad ( they're paid also I guess) , everyone is happy!

The only people screwed by Baldwin were C/S/S. she didn't properly prepare or inform them about what was going to take place at the grand jury. Jeopa was fortunate enough to have Scott tell him to get his own representation and not trust Baldwin.
Baldwin's failure was impressively complete -- and yet the university chose to back her (which I suspect may have had something to do with the aggressive counsel she'd retained in fall 2011).

You may recall that Lanny Davis did his absolute best to spin her involvement, but one has to wonder if even he could keep a straight face while doing so. For those interested in revisiting: http://s.pennlive.com/4mvk5mO.
(Note: I would normally have spared you the click, but the article's far too lengthy)

MM should never have had the chance to walk in on Sandusky. It is the same administrators who "messed up" several times before 01 which allowed it to happen again. That is why they intentionally "messed up" in 01 and then lied about it 10 years later.

Uh, if you're pissed that JS wasn't stopped in 98 you can thank Gricar and Lauro for determining it to be not criminal and unfounded, respectively.

When are you going to explain how the admins came over and told the whole MM clan to keep their mouths shut re: JS? Or was their passive cover up so masterful that none of you guys figured out after a few weeks that the admins "watered down" their report to TSM? At some point you'd have to see JS still walking around and accessing kids and ask WTF. What was stopping you guys from going to CCCYS or PSP if you thought UPPD was compromised and the admins were placating everyone?

Surely if you guys would have marched down to TSM and blown up the admins bs watered down story JS would have been stopped!! But you never did. Hmm.

I have yet to hear your thoughts on MM calling TC a "good guy" or something along those lines at his whistleblower trial. How do you square that with the claim that these admins are evil pedo enablers??

Remember, I did say spin a yarn.

Email me if you want the inside scoop - Roxine@treeclimbersinc.org - this rumor is not true.

S
Uh, if you're pissed that JS wasn't stopped in 98 you can thank Gricar and Lauro for determining it to be not criminal and unfounded, respectively.

When are you going to explain how the admins came over and told the whole MM clan to keep their mouths shut re: JS? Or was their passive cover up so masterful that none of you guys figured out after a few weeks that the admins "watered down" their report to TSM? At some point you'd have to see JS still walking around and accessing kids and ask WTF. What was stopping you guys from going to CCCYS or PSP if you thought UPPD was compromised and the admins were placating everyone?

Surely if you guys would have marched down to TSM and blown up the admins bs watered down story JS would have been stopped!! But you never did. Hmm.

I have yet to hear your thoughts on MM calling TC a "good guy" or something along those lines at his whistleblower trial. How do you square that with the claim that these admins are evil pedo enablers??

If everyone would just take a breath - all shall be revealed next week. The testimony given under oath will be enlightening to this entire situation. I don't think they're "evil pedo enablers" - but I do think they made a huge mistake in trying to handle things in house - and now they have to face the consequences for their (in) actions... 2 have plead guilty - and I anticipate following their testimony against Spanier, he will be found guilty as well.

Tim was just being a good soldier. I don't believe Tim is the one who made the decision to not report 2001. If MM believes Tim is a good person he is welcome to that.

If schultz testifies that it was joe who made the decision not to report 2001 maybe Tim will be seen as a good guy lying to investigators just trying to cover for Joe and not necessarily just for Jerry as it did.

Either way the admins have come clean and it is all but over. You can delete your account now...................................

Reactions: elvis63
Tim was just being a good soldier. I don't believe Tim is the one who made the decision to not report 2001. If MM believes Tim is a good person he is welcome to that.

If schultz testifies that it was joe who made the decision not to report 2001 maybe Tim will be seen as a good guy lying to investigators just trying to cover for Joe and not necessarily just for Jerry as it did.

Either way the admins have come clean and it is all but over. You can delete your account now...................................
Yep.

Way to avoid my question and point AGAIN.

How could MM view TC favorably if what you are saying is true?? Way to just breeze past that...

If MM views TC favorably then that doesn't mesh with the reality that you are trying to paint.

Here's my question one more time. When did the admins approach MM and others to make sure none of you guys blew up their watered down report to TSM? How long did it take before you guys reailzed you were being given the run around and what did you do after figuring that out? Nothing?

Neither MM nor JM expressed any dissatisfaction to the admins when they had follow up convos which seems odd to me if MM felt his report of child rape was being slow played dont you think? MM was free to speak to LE whenever he wanted but never did until 9 yrs later. That makes zero sense if MM really was sure a kid was getting abused.

I'm trying to get some explanation from you for your claims to make any logical sense.

I guess you should delete your account too since you've long claimed the admins were guilty of obstruction, conspiracy, FTR, and perjury. You must be crushed the state is letting them walk with just a misdemeanor!

Email me if you want the inside scoop - Roxine@treeclimbersinc.org - this rumor is not true.

S

If everyone would just take a breath - all shall be revealed next week. The testimony given under oath will be enlightening to this entire situation. I don't think they're "evil pedo enablers" - but I do think they made a huge mistake in trying to handle things in house - and now they have to face the consequences for their (in) actions... 2 have plead guilty - and I anticipate following their testimony against Spanier, he will be found guilty as well.

Honest question, why dont you ever try to involve yourself in other cases besides JS? I haven't seen one peep from you about Nassar/MSU.

They didn't handle 01 in house. Thats flat out wrong. "Something" was reported to TSM (who were required to look into any and all incident reports). Where's your indignation towards JR, heim, poole, genovese at TSM?

Knowing all the immoral aspects of PSU and 10 years of lying about Sandusky's child abuse.....Mike McQueary had no problem accepting a coaching position and in essence working for those folks?

Honest question, why dont you ever try to involve yourself in other cases besides JS? I haven't seen one peep from you about Nassar/MSU.

They didn't handle 01 in house. Thats flat out wrong. "Something" was reported to TSM (who were required to look into any and all incident reports). Where's your indignation towards JR, heim, poole, genovese at TSM?
Again, I asked yesterday, but do you have any legal proof at all that The Second Mile was "required to look into any and all incident reports" beyond the "reasonable cause" requirement for mandatory reporters in the child protective services law?

If the (2011) OAG is corrupt & out to get the PSU FB culture, why did they release the GJP, charge C & S, and arrest JS on an off week, just after JVP achieved 409, breaking the record? If anything, AND THEY SAID SO, they respected Joe's actions.
It's rather quite simple. Leaking the GJP after 409 guaranteed they would get maximum media interest and exposure...

Reactions: Nittany Ziggy
Again, I asked yesterday, but do you have any legal proof at all that The Second Mile was "required to look into any and all incident reports" beyond the "reasonable cause" requirement for mandatory reporters in the child protective services law?

I'll take a crack at it, it's stupid to pass the buck to an agency a month later when you have your own telephones, lawyers, and police.
Lawyers to advise on the law, police to take a statement, and phones to call it in. easy peezy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT