ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Nickal MMA

I just hope Bo tones down his rhetoric. A Diaz might take him up on it. As good as his wrestling is I think Nate would be a serious roadblock in his development.

Reactions: PSUbluTX
Not Bo, but Bubba Jenkins fought tonight in the PFL semi-finals. He came in as the prohibitive favorite to win against the 4 seed (he was the 1 seed) and go on to fight for $1MM. The fight was not even close. He got his butt handed to him from bell to bell, got saved by the end of round 1 and got TKO'ed in the 2nd.

Not Bo, but Bubba Jenkins fought tonight in the PFL semi-finals. He came in as the prohibitive favorite to win against the 4 seed (he was the 1 seed) and go on to fight for $1MM. The fight was not even close. He got his butt handed to him from bell to bell, got saved by the end of round 1 and got TKO'ed in the 2nd.

I'm not much into UFC/MMA, what's the word on Cody Brundage, his next opponent?

I'm not much into UFC/MMA, what's the word on Cody Brundage, his next opponent?
I know nothing, wikipedia says

Contents​

Backgroundedit

Brundage was an accomplished high school wrestler. He held a 56–3 record as a senior, finishing as the state-runner up and held a career record of 128–22. Brundage also played football and was on the swim team. He later continued wrestling for local Newberry College. At Newberry, Brundage had 96 wins and was a two-time NCAA qualifier, and was team captain.[3]

Brundage's interest in MMA started in his wrestling days, running fight clubs out of the wrestling rooms. After competing college and wrestling on the Newberry College team, he started fighting and training to fulfill his competitive drive.[4][5]

Mixed martial arts careeredit

Early careeredit

Brundage made his amateur debut in 2017, compiling a record of 4-2 before turning professional in 2019. Brundage went 5–0 on the local Midwest scene, capturing the Lights Out Championship Middleweight and Light Heavyweight Championships, defeating Erick Lozano for both at LOC 6 in December 2019, and at LOC 7 in February 2020.[6] Brundage got a chance at a UFC contract at Dana White's Contender Series 31 against William Knight. However, he lost the bout via TKO in the first round.[7]

Brundage faced Joseph Kropschot at LFA 99 on February 12, 2021. He won the bout via third round arm-triangle submisison.[8]

Ultimate Fighting Championshipedit

Brundage made his UFC debut as a replacement for Karl Roberson against Nick Maximov on September 25, 2021, at UFC 266.[9] Brundage lost his debut via unanimous decision.[10]

Brundage faced Dalcha Lungiambula on March 12, 2022, at UFC Fight Night: Santos vs. Ankalaev.[11] He won the fight via guillotine choke in round one.[12] This win earned him the Performance of the Night award.[13]

Brundage, as a replacement for Josh Fremd, faced Tresean Gore on July 9, 2022, at UFC on ESPN: dos Anjos vs. Fiziev.[14] He won the fight via knockout in round one.[15]

Brundage was scheduled to face Rodolfo Vieira on November 19, 2022, at UFC Fight Night 215.[16]However, Vieira pull out from the event due to undisclosed reason and the bout was scrapped.[17]

Brundage, as a replacement for Albert Duraev, faced Michał Oleksiejczuk on December 17, 2022, at UFC Fight Night 216.[18] Brundage lost the fight via knockout in round one.[19]

Brundage faced Rodolfo Vieira at UFC on ESPN: Song vs. Simón on April 29, 2023.[20] He lost the fight via submission in round two.[21]

Brundage, as a replacement for Punahele Soriano, faced Sedriques Dumas on June 24, 2023 at UFC on ABC: Emmett vs. Topuria.[22] He lost the bout via unanimous decision.[23]

Brundage faced Jacob Malkoun in a short-notice fight on September 23, 2023 at UFC Fight Night 228.[24] Brundage won the fight via disqualification, after being rendered unable to continue due to an illegal elbow to the back of the head.[25]

Brundage faced Zachary Breese on December 2, 2023, at UFC on ESPN 52.[26] He won the fight by first round knockout due to a slam and punches.[27] This fight earned him the Performance of the Nightaward.[28]

Brundage is scheduled to face Bo Nickal on April 13, 2024 at UFC 300.[29]

Reactions: billrag and mcpat
oof tough look here lol

I'm not a fan of Biden or Trump and I'm a big fan of both Rogan and Bo (could care less about their political opinion), but, that was pretty funny.

They were ripping Biden for something that Trump said and then were called out on it! Talk about putting your foot in your mouth.

I'm not a fan of Biden or Trump and I'm a big fan of both Rogan and Bo (could care less about their political opinion), but, that was pretty funny.

They were ripping Biden for something that Trump said and then were called out on it! Talk about putting your foot in your mouth.
It was funny but Joe has said hundreds of times that a majority of his podcasts are just two people shooting the shit talking about things they enjoy. He has Jamie there to search stuff up and fact check. He did his job. Tuff look? Nah. Its not like either of them exposed their butt holes or anything.

It was funny but Joe has said hundreds of times that a majority of his podcasts are just two people shooting the shit talking about things they enjoy. He has Jamie there to search stuff up and fact check. He did his job. Tuff look? Nah. Its not like either of them exposed their butt holes or anything.
They were smugly making fun of people for voting for Biden when the clip they were talking about was Biden mocking something their guy said. They looked stupid and that's the clip that's going viral on twitter.

Doesn't make them bad people. They'll just get made fun of for a day or two and they deserve it lol.

They were smugly making fun of people for voting for Biden when the clip they were talking about was Biden mocking something their guy said. They looked stupid and that's the clip that's going viral on twitter.

Doesn't make them bad people. They'll just get made fun of for a day or two and they deserve it lol.
Maybe i dont think its a bad look because I completely agree with them. I believe it was as an easy mistake considering Biden just rambles incoherently all the time. Who would've thought?

Maybe i dont think its a bad look because I completely agree with them. I find it as an easy mistake considering Biden just rambles incoherently all the time. Who would've thought?
If you actually listen to the clip, it's pretty clear he's quoting and making fun of Trump.

What makes it funny is the smugness about Biden voters when the only guy in the world who rambles incoherently more often than Biden is Trump. And then to complain about media integrity as if they weren't spreading stupid misinformation on one of the largest media platforms in the world a few seconds before.

It's a complete lack of self-awareness by guys who think they're 100x smarter than they really are. That's why they're getting made fun of all over twitter today lol.

If you actually listen to the clip, it's pretty clear he's quoting and making fun of Trump.

What makes it funny is the smugness about Biden voters when the only guy in the world who rambles incoherently more often than Biden is Trump. And then to complain about media integrity as if they weren't spreading stupid misinformation on one of the largest media platforms in the world a few seconds before.

It's a complete lack of self-awareness by guys who think they're 100x smarter than they really are. That's why they're getting made fun of all over twitter today lol.
Oh no! Please tell me that Joe and Bo aren't being made fun of on twitter?!!
Christmas Time Omg GIF by CBeebies HQ

• Haha
Reactions: danoftw and hlstone
I think we all could probably benefit from learning to try and dunk less on eachother in our public discourse. Schadenfreude feels good, but it accumulates, even as it erodes our ability to function with one another. Myself included, I was having a lot of fun at Nelson Brands’ expense just the other day, and @pawrestlersintn only yesterday. 😆

I think we all could probably benefit from learning to try and dunk less on eachother in our public discourse. Schadenfreude feels good, but it accumulates, even as it erodes our ability to function with one another. Myself included, I was having a lot of fun at Nelson Brands’ expense just the other day, and @pawrestlersintn only yesterday. 😆
Not 100% sure but I think penicillin will get rid of that for you.

I am good with every other month. This last gap seemed to go on forever.

I am still not convinced until I see Bo in there with a skilled striker who clocks him a few times. The rest looks pretty damned good.

Reactions: PD4thespawn
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT