ADVERTISEMENT

Bo Bassett Top College List Coming Today

I prefer to have guys on the team I am super enthusiastic about , current guys like Brooks , Bartlett, kerk and Levi are very easy to root for. Rather have the next best guy without annoying online stuff. Just my opinion
Do yourself a favor and never look up Robbie Howard's social media when he was in HS.

Or Carter's while in college.

Last edited:
Reactions: LOTOlion
Anyone that has been around the dad would know that he will be a headache for the 4-5 years Bo is in school. I'm sure dad had influence on this social media post. This falls under super- talented kid, but is it worth the headache for staff?
Do people really think every athletes' parents have been saints?

This is Cael Freaking Sanderson. The parents will fall in line. And if they don't, who cares.

The real question is if the kids will fall in line. There is zero indication of Bassett being a Ferrari. He'll do everything the coaches say, on and off the mat.

Do people really think every athletes' parents have been saints?

This is Cael Freaking Sanderson. The parents will fall in line. And if they don't, who cares.

The real question is if the kids will fall in line. There is zero indication of Bassett being a Ferrari. He'll do everything the coaches say, on and off the mat.
This kid wrestles hard, seems to do things right off the mat, religious and speaks like an educated Professional. Now he seems to be paying the NIL game and very active on the medias. Not sure I see any red flags. Not that I am a fan but this is the new age stuff. After not getting Knox, Harer and Deluca, I hope we pull Bo and Jax.

If he was posting and saying stuff like Ferrari or Star in Highschool we might need to be alarmed.

Reactions: JWil23 and Sullivan
This kid wrestles hard, seems to do things right off the mat, religious and speaks like an educated Professional. Now he seems to be paying the NIL game and very active on the medias. Not sure I see any red flags. Not that I am a fan but this is the new age stuff. After not getting Knox, Harer and Deluca, I hope we pull Bo and Jax.

If he was posting and saying stuff like Ferrari or Star in Highschool we might need to be alarmed.
I am not a fan of it either but have been thinking about it differently lately. My son is 19 and did not go to college. He works for live-streaming company. If he wants more money would anyone begrudge him the right to ask for a raise or switch to a company that will pay him more? Yes, I would love to go back to amateur sports. It is not going to happen. Kids who try to maximize their NIL opportunities are doing what any worker in America would do.

And I teach HS students. With very few exceptions, all kids are heavily invested in social media. Why should athletes be any different?

Last edited:
I have no problem with Bo. He is obviously a hard worker who is not afraid of tough competition. He isn't afraid to lose. He comes across as polite, intelligent and grateful. Of course he promotes himself. He does it better than most. I say good for Bo. Can you imagine the NIL offers he will get if he goes to Penn State? Local boy with local ties. Johnstown and State College could be a Gold mine for "Bo Knows......cars, ice cream, burgers" etc. I guess he would do pretty well at Pitt too. OOPS......I just threw up in my mouth a bit :)

I have no problem with Bo. He is obviously a hard worker who is not afraid of tough competition. He isn't afraid to lose. He comes across as polite, intelligent and grateful. Of course he promotes himself. He does it better than most. I say good for Bo. Can you imagine the NIL offers he will get if he goes to Penn State? Local boy with local ties. Johnstown and State College could be a Gold mine for "Bo Knows......cars, ice cream, burgers" etc. I guess he would do pretty well at Pitt too. OOPS......I just threw up in my mouth a bit :)

Bo knows Sheetz and Wawa.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT